Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    :| funny thing is... they send it as a USB card reader.

Hope i get mine soon!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has anyone actually called a lawyer to see if what Sony is doing is legal, and if the end user or consumer has any rights? Because you can btch and moan all you want, but what it comes down to in the end, is the law.

You can moan IN JAIL. So why doesn't someone instead of complaining call a lawyer and ask. I got my own legal issues with credit cards right now (they are going to garnish my wages). So I really am just overwhelmed by stuff going on. Even though the debt was from a rehab, but like I said, THE LAW doesn't care.

It's the same with this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hehe, good I've got mine months ago.

I've got mine today (Germany) - no issues with the toll probably because it was labeled as USB Stuff instead of 'PS3 Break!'.
    You might want to ask your reseller to do the same...
    Last edited by xhugox; 10-23-2010 at 08:06 PM

xhugox i am too, but one of my orders (ordered two from diffenent companies) was open with a cutter but I get both. No letter from SonY. I will order next time in Germany (Reusch-Elekronik) a AVR-Stick for 30€.

Out of EU is to dangerous for germans like us, because nobody has the money to win at court against SonY!!!

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News