Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    If you dont know how to use such hack, dont even download it and waste your and sites bandwidth, its a waste. Im not knowledgeable in codes and i know whats for me and what isn't, it dosnt take a genius to figure that out.

So just and read what people say, and maybe learn a thing or two instead of running your mouth and asking same questions over and over that have been answered before or flamed on.

Thank you.

PS Wish you devs all the best and all the luck you need to get errrr done.

PSS Its fine to ask smart questions, not stupid ones, if you cant differentiate between the two, you dont belong on the interweb.
    Last edited by Kiriller; 01-26-2010 at 10:08 PM

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    Jawsome!!! And I just loaded Yellow Dog too...

What part is this button that you have to press?

Sponsored Links

@bigdave

Sponsored Links
    The "button" is on an FPGA board he has attached to the mem bus on the mainboard of the ps3 to glitch it.. i do not have these skills so i have not tried but it seems from looking at the code (what i can understand) it will tell you when to do it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave898 View Post
    Jawsome!!! And I just loaded Yellow Dog too...

What part is this button that you have to press?
    LOL, this "button" is something you attach to the inside of your ps3, it is a button on a FPGA that is soldered/wired to the ps3 main-board. Clearly not something you and I will be doing anytime soon.

EDIT: Sorry ekrboi, I totally skipped your post and went straight to the quote button.
    Last edited by smarty94; 01-26-2010 at 11:09 PM Reason: Blindness

Quote Originally Posted by smarty94 View Post
    Clearly not something you and I won't be doing anytime soon.
    Indeed... I don't think many end-users will do it, however, I know if nobody else does it CJPC said he will have to for the Dev channel. If he does, we'll post a slightly more newb-friendly guide during the process.

My guess is now that GeoHot posted it, someone else will probably do it first though and people will pass their dumps around to save time and effort.

Of course if you can't reverse-engineer (like most here, myself included) then the dumps themselves are also useless so really for the time being I'd say it's more geared towards Devs.

Thumbs Up

WOW all the excitement's building up!

Good luck to everyone

Big Grin

I am going insane with such a discovery...

Just an open question. Didn't read all 5 pages, lol. But seeing how 1 million Xbox user's consoles were shut down for such actitives. Would PS3er's be running the same risks? I mean now that the world (even Sony) knows this is out there. Thank god buying games is not an issue for me... lol.

Question

I've almost compiled the program. I'm just missing some of the asm and linux header files. Can someone tell me where to download them?

Quote Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Just an open question. Didn't read all 5 pages, lol. But seeing how 1 million Xbox user's consoles were shut down for such actitives. Would PS3er's be running the same risks? I mean now that the world (even Sony) knows this is out there. Thank god buying games is not an issue for me... lol.
    There is a very good chance that PS3 Users will run the same risk, your best bet is to not go online with it when a end-user exploit method is found. Also the 360 users were just banned from xbox live, the consoles still functioned. You could also get a 2nd ps3 to run the exploit on.

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News