Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    The most known about METLDR to date is located here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...-a-110199.html

Beyond that, the Devs are waiting for the missing details from GeoHot on how to dump lv2 using it. Once it's dumped, it can be shared with others who can begin documenting the calls, reversing it, etc and move forward.
    Didn't he say that he won't share any details? That's the main reason I don't like him (the "why" he won't share) and I'd be more than happy to change my mind.

Let's hope a way is found to edit and/or replace more files, especially core flags and such ^^

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderkik View Post
    Didn't he say that he won't share any details? That's the main reason I don't like him (the "why" he won't share) and I'd be more than happy to change my mind.
    I don't recall GeoHot stating he would never provide any details, but aside from what was shared with Mathieulh he simply hasn't done so yet. Sooner or later others are bound to figure it out and post details how publically, although it could be months or years versus weeks before that happens is all.

While this decision delays progress, GeoHot isn't in a rush so I imagine most are waiting until himself, Mathieulh's crew or even someone such as simone or xorloser releases more than pictures like the RCO Edit ones at which point the scene will move forward again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I will wait and see if he actually keeps his promise and even if he does make a CFW sony will try to kill it ASAP.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News