Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How do I return to the rom menu from a game?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had hoped to get a releasable version out sooner, but looks like it will still take a while (perhaps before new year's eve) before I've updated Genesis Plus GX PS3 to the point where it has all the features that SNES9x PS3 now has in the latest trunk.

So for those who have no problems compiling for themselves, here is the current trunk on Github: github.com/squarepusher/genesis-plus-gx-ps3

BTW, Mr. Anonymous knows of our 'fork' (if you can call it that) and fully approves of it - for all intents and purposes this is a joint effort now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried to compile Genesis Plus GX PS3 with SDK 1.92, but during make I get the following error:

[Register or Login to view code]

Do I have to edit the makefile somehow so it works with SDK 1.92 in the same way like you have to comment out the SDK 3_41 lines in snes9x-PS3?

Edit: Got it working. Used SDK 3.41.

Quote Originally Posted by pepijndamen View Post
    I tried to compile Genesis Plus GX PS3 with SDK 1.92, but during make I get the following error:

[Register or Login to view code]

Do I have to edit the makefile somehow so it works with SDK 1.92 in the same way like you have to comment out the SDK 3_41 lines in snes9x-PS3?

Edit: Got it working. Used SDK 3.41.
    Hi there - you made me get off my arse and make Genesis Plus GX PS3 1.92 SDK compatible, so cheers for that.

Can be compiled with SDK 1.92 from this commit onwards:

[Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey Squarepusher, I hope this isn't to far off topic but will all the releases be at an equal stand point by new years (FCEU, SNES9x, Genesis Plus GX) as these are my emu's of choice. oh and how is Dolphin coming along?

Sorry for being the Noob, but once this is on the usb stick where do i go to run it from?

hello, thanks for everything, but when i start the program i don't found any dir to go to ...?

please can any one explain it for me, where to put the folder which port and where to put the room.. please i need it?

I remember the days of my first Sega. Man those were the days.

What should I press, to exit from the emulated game & go back to the emulator menu to choose a different game ?

Arrow GenesisPlus GX v1.2 for PS3

Here is another update to GenesisPlus GX v1.2 for PS3. Changelog from: [Register or Login to view links]
    GenesisPlus GX v1.2 for PS3 Changelog:
    * Fixed the sound
    * Updated the Genesis Plus GX codebase to the latest version
    - Many more games with special mappers work (Super Street Fighter II and Mulan to name but two)
    - Revamped UI - inline with SNES9x/FCEU and so on
    - Configurable controls
    - Ability to set SRAM/savestate/directory path
    - Lots of other things which I neglected to mention.
    - 1.92+ / 3.55 CFW version in addition to 3.41 version.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News