Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post

Future features:

Allow to connect via FTP to manage the internal HDD
    If he pulls this one off, he's gonna be a legend

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jhauth11 View Post
    i can't get this to read the games i have on my C drive ??
    To read the games on the C:\ drive (or any local drive)

1. Create a folder called GAMEZ on the root of the drive e.g c:\GAMEZ
    2. Copy the backup game using the following folder structure:

c:\GAMEZ\backupgametitle\PS3_GAME
    c:\GAMEZ\backupgametitle\PS3_UPDATE
    c:\GAMEZ\backupgametitle\PS3_DISK.SFB

This method is working for me using an external HDD local to my PC to browse back up games.

Great tool btw!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ~The Wheels in the Sky keep on turning~ mhmm i'm sure we will see some amazing stuff happening within the next few weeks if not the next few days =P

Unfortunately no Linux support ;(

But nice anyway...

Just one question. In title it's Backup Manager File Explorer but I see 3 buttons to view mode and 1 to browse only. How to manage anything with this soft?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik3h View Post
    No, not yet at least. The reason why you need a PS3 game in the drive, is to emulate the booting process of the game you chose in backup manager.
    well then have they found a way to fix that code? i've searched everywhere :'(

Excellent program! If the FTP feature is getting added this program totally rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Senaxx View Post
    Excellent program! If the FTP feature is getting added this program totally rocks!
    This is a PC software, so supporting FTP should not be that difficult since we have a FTP server, and all he wants is a FTP library/activex to manage the internals of the PS3...

Quote Originally Posted by mat989 View Post
    This is a PC software, so supporting FTP should not be that difficult since we have a FTP server, and all he wants is a FTP library/activex to manage the internals of the PS3...
    Yeah I know, but he still has to add it. I have all my games on the internal harddrive from my PS3 and none on external harddrive so untill this get addes this program is no use for me. that's why.

But this is a nice tool to have... maybe with an 'extract iso option' eh... i mean backup

Quote Originally Posted by Senaxx View Post
    Yeah I know, but he still has to add it. I have all my games on the internal harddrive from my PS3 and none on external harddrive so untill this get addes this program is no use for me. that's why.

But this is a nice tool to have... maybe with an 'extract iso option' eh... i mean backup
    You can get into the FTP mode and copy all the param.sfo's into a folder on your PC and make the directory stucture
    C:\gamez\1\ps3_game\param.sfo
    C:\gamez\2\ps3_game\param.sfo
    C:\gamez\3\ps3_game\param.sfo

if you are bored, and limited on space

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News