Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Let's see how the gameboy color comes graphic comes on an 50" TV ... lets check out ! Thanks for the news !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wonder how likely it will be for a DS emulator to work for the PS3. I wonder if the PS3 can handle it.. with the PS3 XDR and GDDR3 memory, processor and graphics card i think it would be most likely run smoothly.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thebomb5: If they wii can handle it somewhat I'm really sure the ps3 can. Some just has to port the emulator over I know I'm not.

Great to see more emulators popping up. Props to the coder.

It works better than I thought for a first release and already an update for me to try out.

Thanks.

FCEU PS3 is released. Posts are up. PS3News post should appear shortly. VBA is next. Then a hybrid of all three.

You will have to resubmit it (or I can in a bit) as I was doing maintenance so it didn't save. Usually Sunday nights is when I do the backend maintenance work since it's generally the most quiet time.

when browsing via ftp what folder do the roms go in and what format do the roms need to be in (since snes had to be converted) ?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News