Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterrr View Post
    Yes they are the same or very identical. and a PKG isn't a part of the iso...
    Did I ever mention a PKG? I only mentioned the contents of the MW2 ISO.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    If you have both a Debug PS3 and the original disc, then you should be able to... if you run into issues in doing so, CJPC or others who have done it can assist you further here.

As for private chatting, the only way to do so is via e-mail to me, but be aware I have never owned or used a Debug PS3 personally so you may wish to post any related questions here for others who can likely offer better help on that.
    Thanks BOSS I've just purchased a debug unit hopefully it should be with me by next week,

Once I have it i'll message you with some questions (All of the questions are related to the Infamous MW2 hack)

Which I think i've got but only need the last item.

What files exacly are you even looking for? GTA files aren't even encrypted.. Only the EBOOT and selfs are encrypted.. If your wanting to see the whole game decrypted just look at some xbox files they are the same on ps3 except for the EBOOT obviously..
    The MW2 files. Also I needed to ask if i was to use the debug fw on my 3.01 uk retail, will I also be able to see the eboot and selfs?
    Last edited by Darny; 08-01-2010 at 07:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Firmwares:

Retail= Retail
    debug=debug

you can't do a hybrid setup, it's been done and the features showed up but none worked on retails and it was more for show...

Yes they are the same or very identical. and a PKG isn't a part of the iso...
    You just have to change button name on patch, right ?

You use 2 units to make your mod ?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News