Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 84 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by timberman View Post
    ok i use gaia and hermes 4b the game install is added the a usb stick. when the question about the eboot is done it don't show up again.

still grey and not woking but other games work fine och moh that is bad.
    try to installl the gameupdate from here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...-a-114144.html

there is a link for the us and another link to the eu update.

then try it again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hummm.. having a problem with Vanquish on 1.03.1 it was working perfectly on 1.02 but when i try to load it on 1.03.1, it just crashes. other games are working fine.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

i'm new here,and i know i'm a newbie to when it comes on JB my ps3. So maybe i'm doing something wrong but i can't get something to work.

I'm using GAIA manager v1.03.1 now,but i can't get a backup from an usb stick copy to the internal hdd. If i transfer it with ftp, gaia manager sees the file,but i thought it was possible to do it from an usb device to?

Or i'm doing something wrong,but i don't know what.

Any suggestions??

Thx

depending on the gaia version you are using you have the name the root folder for your games on the usb-stick GAMEZ or BDRIPS. then put your game in an subfolder with the game id. see also gaia faq.

okay so using gaia 1.03.1 hermes v4b how can i get MOH to work? getting the 8xxxx error.... I transferred it via FTP to internal, any help would be apreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dookie123 View Post
    hummm.. having a problem with Vanquish on 1.03.1 it was working perfectly on 1.02 but when i try to load it on 1.03.1, it just crashes. other games are working fine.
    Found out my problem. i had to delete the installed files before it worked fine again.which is weird because i installed on pl3 and not hermes. but oh well. at least i have it working again.

Does anyone have any idea how to change the font? I've seen screenshots of a different font and I can't seem to find any information on how to do so.

Please, any information would be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt84 View Post
    Gaia 1.03.1 does this for you if you use the default payload (not the NUS one).

MOH works with the default payload, but ONLY on external hard disk
    Hmm, I was under the impression that the MOH fix is available on both default and NUS payloads. I don't have the game so I can't test...

sound when scrolling through games would be nice , no ?

just like in XMB.

Quote Originally Posted by me1972 View Post
    depending on the gaia version you are using you have the name the root folder for your games on the usb-stick GAMEZ or BDRIPS. then put your game in an subfolder with the game id. see also gaia faq.
    Yes, that was it, i didn't name the root GAMEZ, i had the game directly in the root.

Thx

Sponsored Links
Page 84 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News