Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    when i try to install 1.03.1 over 1.03 the system says it's the same version.

moreover, when i check for details and information in the XMB after i overwrite it, it still says 1.03 created on 25/10, how can i verify the installation was successful? was the application version changed?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What is "dev payload"? (And why shouldn't we use it?)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by thor View Post
    when i try to install 1.03.1 over 1.03 the system says it's the same version.

moreover, when i check for details and information in the XMB after i overwrite it, it still says 1.03 created on 25/10, how can i verify the installation was successful? was the application version changed?
    for some reason the install files always using the same names. It would be better to have a filename which contains the actuall version number.
    Last edited by me1972; 10-30-2010 at 07:42 AM

i have a big problem with M o H. when i load the game it says that i cant find the Eboot.bin so i answer yes on that.

after that i would go to the disc icon to start the game. the icon becomes grey and the game will not start.

don't know what to do anymore. i tried diffrent gaias and diffrent payloads both Hermes and PL3. please help me fix this.

Try Open manager v2.1H (i had to use that loader for MOH to install the game data but after the data was installed i was able to load the game with Gaia Manager)

Quote Originally Posted by timberman View Post
    i have a big problem with M o H. when i load the game it says that i cant find the Eboot.bin so i answer yes on that.

after that i would go to the disc icon to start the game. the icon becomes grey and the game will not start.

don't know what to do anymore. i tried diffrent gaias and diffrent payloads both Hermes and PL3. please help me fix this.
    sounds for me you tried to use a ripped/downstripped version from external ?! copy the full game with ftp to your internal drive start the game with patch enabled. this will work.

drizzt84 what do you think about placing the game id into the status bar where the hdd info is shown?

would make the look a bit cleaner again.

btw great work ...
    Last edited by me1972; 10-30-2010 at 10:37 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by me1972 View Post
    sounds for me you tried to use a ripped/downstripped version from external ?! copy the full game with ftp to your internal drive start the game with patch enabled. this will work.
    No it not downstripped and it is installed with ftp to internal drive. tried to use patch mode. i say yes about the can find eboot.bin

then i should work to just hit the disc icon but it only grey and not working.

what's wrong? Premissions?

try to install the update first, you can find it somwhere here in the board.. then try again.

ok i use gaia and hermes 4b the game install is added the a usb stick. when the question about the eboot is done it don't show up again.

still grey and not woking but other games work fine och moh that is bad.

"Add cleanup function to remove the list of the games played. That list is sent to Sony"

Does this mean we can possibly soon be able to remove all traces and go online in the future, many people were concered about the secret logs stored somewhere on the ps3 flash etc. This looks like a big step in that direction, can anyone clarify what purpose this function is gonna have?

Sponsored Links
Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News