Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 73 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey drizz! I noticed that you've added your own hexes to use from the first post. The Maximus now has a 32kb board and uses the PIC board. The ones you have are for only the 16kb version. Could you add one for the Maximus 32kb one please? Thanks for your work!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice update drizzt84 "keep up the good work" loving Gaia Manager.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    Hey drizz! I noticed that you've added your own hexes to use from the first post. The Maximus now has a 32kb board and uses the PIC board. The ones you have are for only the 16kb version. Could you add one for the Maximus 32kb one please? Thanks for your work!
    Same here! The new Maximus AVR 1.2 contains the PIC18F4550 Microchip.

Fantastic update man, thanks for the fixes.

Still the best manager.

Way to go!

I'm really looking forward to try v1.03

So far i like gaia backup manager the most, and my currently version is v.1.0

so I hope this would bring some more game compability <3

amazing work, i have already test a little bit the german translation and have found a bug..

when i try to "[] Download Covers" then the information is in French only the "YES" or "NO" ist in German "JA" or "NEIN"

the rest of the new features will i try later/tomorrow...

big thx

Can make a way to make games they din't work on internal HDD working. I mean games like DefJam Icon. This Game is stopping after the EA logo. Maybe is there a way for it. This game is working only on Extrenal HDD.

The compatibility list said: "Works In Patched Mode ONLY!" so try to enable mem patch mode (only hermes)

drizzt any chance you can include an option to activate the PARAM.SFO editing option only if the user wants it?

I'm currently using NUS PL3, and the auto detection for version firmware doesn't work most likely due to a permissions error. Therefore everytime I launch a game, it asks me if I would to modify the PARAM.SFO file to firmware 0.0.

It's a nice feature for those that use it, but I don't particularly need it. Would be good if it wasn't always on...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News