Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 66 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi,

i'm using the hermesv4 hex with your fantastic gaia 1.0 manager.

but i have problem with eyepet on my disk - i freeze at the beginning -> if i use an older OM1.16 in patch mode than the game works :-)

is the patch mode also available in gaia? did you have an solution.

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi drizzt84, thanks for your great manager. been using it from Beta3. Really like it a lot but, i have a few wishes where you can maybe look at it.

- Is it possible to remember the settings from a game? (like f1 2010 patching)
    - Maybe a better highlight bar?
    - Games on the external hd with 4gb+ files highlight with something?

Cheers m8

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    addy i have this same problem. On gaia and spanish open manager with hermes v4 in ps3key my eyepet is freeze. when i install moh sakai open manager 1.17.1 it's working with patch mode perfectly.

Drizzt any idea why this game not working in gaja?

Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    I think that the problem is the payload. There are some users who said that they are having problem with permissions on ftp. Maybe is a bug on the payload.

Look at this post, is about the permission problem.
    I've read that, but as you can see from my previous post I am using PL3.

That post seems to imply there are no permission issues with PL3, so if that is the case there is something not quite right with GAIA.

I'm totally confused as to why this isn't working though to be honest.

i need help i have copy the game marvel ultimate alliance but when im started only load the trofies and freeze stay in black screen y try with pl3 and pl3_nos help i use ipod touch.

You tried it with the newest Open Manager Version ?

It does in fact look like the issue here is with the latest PL3 no auth code...

Just tested using the previous PL3 build I had, read / write works perfectly to any folder on /dev_hdd0.

Tested with no auth PL3 and you can only write to subfolders in the /dev_hdd0/games folder. You get a permissions error trying to create or move files / folders to any other sub directory on /dev_hdd0...

Hey guys, I have just run into my first problem using gaia 1.02 and the newest psfMod. I went to backup my copy of UFC 2010 and it constantly hangs around 2.15GB or 2.21GB. I tried an older version of psfMod, but not an older version of gaia. Any suggestions on what might be the problem. This is the first issue I have had so hopefully it's a quick fix that I am overlooking.

If you have time, can you take a look at the few requests below?

1) Is it possible to color code the items? i.e. hdd0 content has a green font; usb1 content has a yellow font, usb2 has a blue font, etc. A full path name for any item highlighted (/hdd0/BDRIP/....../BLUS1234) would be great also.

2) Is it possible to set the "delete" command to something like "hold select + R1 + triangle" or some other finger twisting combo, because I would hate to accidentally delete my backups?

3) "Time left" progress bar for the back up process?

Great program. I'll be looking forward to your new releases, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lombers View Post
    I've read that, but as you can see from my previous post I am using PL3.

That post seems to imply there are no permission issues with PL3, so if that is the case there is something not quite right with GAIA.

I'm totally confused as to why this isn't working though to be honest.
    No, it's the payload. The no unauth syscall version of his payload doesn't work with heightened permissions, which Hermes payload apparently screwed up.

You can figure this out easily by going to an earlier PL3 payload and seeing that everything works.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News