Page 63 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaia Manager

Quote Originally Posted by bsensed View Post
    you worrie too much mate

i havent heard of any bans. sony is taking this fight hard and if it would be easy to detect and ban, i think they would already done that...

and i don't care bout bans cause i'm casual offline player
    honestly, if your jailbroken your not on the PSN so what exactly are you going to get banned from?

Quote Originally Posted by bsensed View Post
    you worrie too much mate

i havent heard of any bans. sony is taking this fight hard and if it would be easy to detect and ban, i think they would already done that...

and i don't care bout bans cause i'm casual offline player
    Not worried but concerned! Those are two different words! I know there have been no bans but just trying to get matters straight. Offline is what I'm wanting to do also but you can't keep your PS3 offline to auto download these covers for Gaia Manager!

Sports game roster content is another area needed for online capabilities. Do we need to be logged into PSN just to get roster and game save content for sporting games? I'm not new to the PS3 but have gotten all my sports content offline before.

i don't know why you insist that medal of honor must be on external, there are ways to install it on internal, so why not implement it on gaia manager?

the PSN is just an online service your PS3 can surf the web and support media servers all with out going on the PSN. Thats how people are hooking up to xlink kai and playing online games.
    Last edited by onyxx; 10-23-2010 at 01:54 PM

Quote Originally Posted by hosaka View Post
    I really like Gaia Manager, the games are quickly selected and it looks nice.

However I will echo others that have said that there is no need for rip BD and Copy commands.

It would also be good if the downloaded covers matched the region of the game you have on your hard disc.
    Infact 1.12 doesn't have rip bdvd command
    Quote Originally Posted by renanbianchi View Post
    i don't know why you insist that medal of honor must be on external, there are ways to install it on internal, so why not implement it on gaia manager?
    it's a payload thing, not a gaia thing.

With pl3 it only works in external hdd
    Last edited by drizzt84; 10-23-2010 at 02:03 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[sarcastic]I guess then that we should be thanking kakaroto for removing Peek/Poke then. Now we see what good has it caused.[/sarcastic]

I have MOH installed internally and with gaia 1.2 and pl3 all is working perfectly.

step 1 - I installed gamed internal.
    step 2 - I dl the 1.01 game update via the new update finder application.
    step 3 - I installed the pkg file it dl'd.
    step 4 - Then while running hermes v4 and gaia v1.2 I launched the game and installed the game data to internal drive.

Later I switched back to latest version of pl3 and gaia v1.2 and all is still working perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt84 View Post
    Infact 1.12 doesn't have rip bdvd command
    Rip or backup BDVD, are really the same thing, i'm sure you knew what I meant.

Why duplicate when the copy selected button does exactly the same thing but also allows copying between hard drives as well.

drizzt84: I don't know if you have tried the new commit of PL3 from kakaroto yet (I have posted the hex's in the main thread) but with giga 1.02 it will not launch games form app_home/PS3_GAME now, it will need a disc in the drive to launch a game. I think there is a new redirect if you want to look into it.

~evil

Quote Originally Posted by onyxx View Post
    the PSN is just an online service your PS3 can surf the web and support media servers all with out going on the PSN. Thats how people are hooking up to xlink kai and playing online games.
    Well, the 360 you need to be logged into XBox Live just to get access to downloadable game content like sports rosters. I haven't done this with the PS3 I have online and I'm not using the jailbreak on this one either. I have always obtained roster content offline over at Operation Sports for PS3.

I just wanna be clear about how the online stuff works with the jailbreak one. I don't want any un-needed circumstances. I think the bold above gives me the answers I need. I can get my sports content and downloadable covers for Gaia without logging into the PSN servers. Thanks for clearing this up for me because it's different on the 360.