Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 62 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So i dl'd the posted new version of PL3 and i am running v1.02. MOH does work but i don't see an option for mem patch. is this correct? does it do it automatically? i thought i was supposed to see the option on the screen just like the hermes version.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Gaia 1.02 will automatically change PARAM.SFO.

You MUST have it in EXTERNAL hard disk!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have a problem with Gaia 1.02.I canīt start the Game Modnation Racers.The PS3 freeze after starting and i get a blackscreen.With the old Gaia 1.01 worked it fine.If I delete the BM all my games gone?

Maybe in your next version you can programm a uninstalling routine without deleting all games on the intereal harddrive.I would be greet ( :

My Hardware
    I use a Wiikey with Firmware 4.0 on a PS3 Slim with Firmware 3.41

I`m sorry I have activate direct boot.Why is that so?
    Last edited by C9hris; 10-23-2010 at 12:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by C9hris View Post

My Hardware
    I use a [size=4]Wiikey with Firmware 4.0 on a PS3 Slim with Firmware 3.41
    There's your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by onyxx View Post
    I just loaded up modnationracers and it said there was an update and i hit ok and it began to DL, I canceled it though. Is that was normal or not or should we even be updating that way?

Just did the same thing 5 min ago.
    Let it update and once all is installed it will ask to log in psn...
    ...cancel this...you get message that it could not connect to network, but the game starts normally.

Have fun!

I really like Gaia Manager, the games are quickly selected and it looks nice.

However I will echo others that have said that there is no need for rip BD and Copy commands.

It would also be good if the downloaded covers matched the region of the game you have on your hard disc.

I have a problem with Gaia 1.02.I canīt start the Game Modnation Racers.The PS3 freeze after starting and i get a blackscreen.With the old Gaia 1.01 worked it fine.If I delete the BM all my games gone?

Maybe in your next version you can programm a uninstalling routine without deleting all games on the intereal harddrive.I would be greet ( :

My Hardware

I`m sorry I have activate direct boot.Why is that so?
    i have ps3key v4 firmware fat ps3 3.41 & Gaia 1.02
    Modnation Racers EU from internal works perfect here

you my friend are either a genius from the future.....
    or a present genius capable of running Wii F/W on a Ps3
    or are presently addicted to controlled substances....

that's the funniest post ever, good 4 u.

Quote Originally Posted by bsensed View Post
    Just did the same thing 5 min ago.
    Let it update and once all is installed it will ask to log in psn...
    ...cancel this...you get message that it could not connect to network, but the game starts normally.

Have fun!
    Isn't that a dangerous chance to take really? I thought having your jailbroken PS3 hooked up to the internet wasn't a good option? Now, I know we're not supposed to be logged into PSN but how safe is it to use internet with a jailbreak device? I ask this regardless of whether we're logged into PSN or not.

I was wondering about these downloaded covers option due to that fact. Is it okay to assume things are fine doing this as long as we're not logged into PSN? We need to know how safe this option is really. I assume Sony can't trace anything as long as we're not on PSN network?

I'm sorry but this concerns me. I said that I wasn't ever gonna take a jailbreak console online at any time. Do we need to block any ports or any special measures to do this safely online? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    Isn't that a dangerous chance to take really? I thought having your jailbroken PS3 hooked up to the internet wasn't a good option? Now, I know we're not supposed to be logged into PSN but how safe is it to use internet with a jailbreak device? I ask this regardless of whether we're logged into PSN or not.

I was wondering about these downloaded covers option due to that fact. Is it okay to assume things are fine doing this as long as we're not logged into PSN? We need to know how safe this option is really. I assume Sony can't trace anything as long as we're not on PSN network?

I'm sorry but this concerns me. I said that I wasn't ever gonna take a jailbreak console online at any time. Do we need to block any ports or any special measures to do this safely online? Thanks!
    you worrie too much mate

i havent heard of any bans. sony is taking this fight hard and if it would be easy to detect and ban, i think they would already done that...

and i don't care bout bans cause i'm casual offline player

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News