Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 125 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaia Manager

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did they work before? and what loader were you using?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks, now i have changed .png to .PNG

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cograts on your own section drizzt and +Rep for great work.

I must say that I'm quite conservative regards the folder naming so I plan to stick to my folders GAMES and COVERS (both in "root" of either external or internal drive) and despite being able to amend any release to work with those folders I'd appreciate if you'd consider including those in your future releases as fallbacks to save not only myself but plenty of other users fidlling with every new release. This will speed up also testing of your releases as more people will be willing to give it a go if they'll be able to use it straight "from the box" ... Apart of that I can hardly find any "flaws" at all and it's so far my fav fork of all BMs. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by IHM View Post
    Did they work before? and what loader were you using?
    Yes they worked before with BM and Open Manager 1.16.

omg, Iīm lost.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaPlaya82 View Post
    Thats it? I donīt have to get any other things like this ps3proxy thingy?

btw. thanks for your answer!
    That's all I currently do it and it works for me.

can you plz add hermes code to the next build: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/drizzt...tml#post322426

In my case, I update the game directly from the console.

On the patch that many games like that do not require disk They have to find the right spot to do it (which will not be easy) and hope that the functions seem to dodge hook_open, not part of the problem.

I tried Red Dead Redemption and after downloading the patch it fails to install it with the following error code 80029567.

got the same problem using gaia rc4 and hermes v3. all updates i tried (mafiaII and dirt) are failing with the same error.

also i can not start enslaved without br. (it does not worked without disc before)

Personally, I don't use hermes or waninkoko hex. I use the latest psgroove version (1.1 with retail patch).

With that version I can update direct however, I need a disc in the drive (which I do anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt84 View Post
    Renaming a directory is a simple operation, it takes no time.

You can use /dev_hdd0/BDRIPS or /dev_hdd0/game/*/BDRIPS

/dev_hdd0/BDRIPS are the default (fallback) one

/dev_hdd0/game/*/BDRIPS is selectable with select+start as before.

I suggest to use /dev_hdd0/BDRIPS to avoid any possible gamedir cancellation caused by a backup manager removal (PS3 deletes /dev_hdd0/game/TITLEID and ALL subdirectories, when you uninstall TITLEID).

We don't use GAMES since we already have game directory.
    It's better to have a different naming scheme
    I was still at work earlier, but now I get it. I had to rename the folder to /dev_hhd0/game/*/BDRIPS first, and then when I started the Gaia manager and pressed select+start, the program automatically found the oman* dir . Thks once again

My games are all in OMAN46756 folder, how do i get them to work with Gaia?

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 125 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News