Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 54 of 125 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 1241



Thread: Gaia Manager

  1. #531
    Contributor luxx's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

    can i use gaia manager v1.02 RC3 with Hermes v4b ?

  2. #532
    Sponsored Links
    Just wanted to say thank you very much for this.

    I am using Hermes V4b and had no problem with any games on my HDD's. And now just tried MoH and it launched perfect with no issues at all, that auto fix is great thank you.

    To who they said the are having problems with sports champs and start the party, the mrs has just loaded sports champs with no issues.

    Thanks again,
    Regards
    Gaz

  3. #533
    Does this manager allow for installing gamedata to the external hdd?

  4. #534
    there is no way to play f1 game with pl3 and gaia? because i dont see the patch option and i have another problem too i do my jailbreak with and ipod touch and when i try to use the v3 of hermes when i start a game stay in black screen and too when i use the pl3 with gaia and the disc less option

  5. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraGaz View Post
    To who they said the are having problems with sports champs and start the party, the mrs has just loaded sports champs with no issues.
    Using pl3, gaia manager, and no disc in the drive?

  6. #536
    I'm using GAIA 1.02 with PL3 on v 3.15, and it works great It would be nice if we could play FIFA11 in v 3.15 with GAIA manager. Do you think it will be possible?

    Best Regards and keep it up!

  7. #537
    drizzt84: One other thing, why is there two copy options [] for bdrips and o to copy games, wouldn't that be the same thing? Might free up a button for you. Also I was looking at your site and noticed that there are several different backgrounds, ever thought about implement a toggle feature the would switch the backgrounds that were in a certain directory. That might be a kool feature. Just my thoughts.

  8. #538
    why are peeps talking about Gaia v1.0.2 RC3 when the first page is still on 1.0 ?

  9. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrimmenator View Post
    drizzt84: One other thing, why is there two copy options [] for bdrips and o to copy games, wouldn't that be the same thing? Might free up a button for you. Also I was looking at your site and noticed that there are several different backgrounds, ever thought about implement a toggle feature the would switch the backgrounds that were in a certain directory. That might be a kool feature. Just my thoughts.
    The reason is that you can copy to the BDRIPS folder or GAMEZ folder.

  10. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by nannou View Post
    Using pl3, gaia manager, and no disc in the drive?
    I am using Hermes V4b with disc, gaia manager 1.01.

 

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News