Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 53 of 125 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How much Covers have in your database Drizzt84?

Thanx for all work!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rawdog805 View Post
    Where can I find 1.02 rc3? been searching for half an hour..
    It was posted earlier in this thread here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/drizzt...tml#post327784

Remember: If you go to this Forum section's overview and click on the "paperclip" icon next to this thread it will automatically bring up all the attachments for you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    drizzt84: I love gaia and don't want to switch but I just saw this and wonder if you can implement some or all of these features.
    Changes REV E:

- Added various game configurations and settings are saved for each game selected.
    - Added an option to require the major version patch 3.41, before always activated by default, it is not necessary for all games, only for new, so it is best to take it out and select in the game required
    - Removed Start to start playing automatically, but now is a parameter that is saved per game, so you only have to select the game you work with this option, which will be saved for the next time you want to open, now checkered
    - Removed option to backup BR-DISC, since it is the same as the Copy
    - Added parameter to make games that require disc to work, now if you mark a game with this option, if you have no disc in the reader, will not let you open it, so that we avoid a crash the console, wanting release a game that requires hard when we have not inserted.
    - Fixed patching of L1, so only run it when we launched the game, it was unnecessary to run only when you press L1, IVAM and then not release a game that required it, was still active patch memory.
    - Show error messages when you want to mount a game that internal drive, when we activate an option in the payload is not implemented, or when we have inserted a disk and mark we want to play a game that requires it.
    - Unified code to compile the original version without requiring OMAN01234 OMAN46756 or have two sources for each.
    - Changed Combination of L1 R1 START START to change the path where to find games on the internal disk.
    Sorry to post another manager on here but I think these are good features. Some of these may already be in Gaia Manager not sure.

I like the hdd0\GAMEZ directory location personally cause you don't have to worry about it getting deleted accidentally.
    Last edited by mgrimmenator; 10-22-2010 at 01:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by mgrimmenator View Post
    drizzt84: I love gaia and don't want to switch but I just saw this and wonder if you can implement some or all of these features.

Sorry to post another manager on here but I think these are good features. Some of these may already be in Gaia Manager not sure.

I like the hdd0\GAMEZ directory location personally cause you don't have to worry about it getting deleted accidentally.
    <start rant>
    OpenManager 2.1 is based on MY gaia manager beta3 WITHOUT any thanks nor citation in readmes.

beta3 was in creative commons attribution-non commercial-share alike, so he MUST! say that his work derives from MY work!

Also feature - Fixed patching of L1, so only run it when we launched the game, it was unnecessary to run only when you press L1, IVAM and then not release a game that required it, was still active patch memory. is copied!
    </end rant>

So, I don't want any code from him

btw which feature do you want?
    Last edited by drizzt84; 10-22-2010 at 01:53 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

re

is this 1.02 rc3 the newest one if so how you get covers to work i put covers folder into galadir on ftp but they not showing up

Ok, sorry to bother you guys, but for some reason when I am in Gaia manager, I am trying to acces my second external HD. I cannot switch to it. What is the key to switch HDD devices in gaia manager?

gaia manger 1.02 confirmed working on T1-84 with hemes V4b

Works perfect so far, ripped a few games, downloaded covers fine [REMEMBER TO PRESS SELECT TO DOWNLOAD COVERS!] it does it automaticly! Great work keep it up. Looking forward to see what gifts you bring next!!! Thanks again

Some games still kick us back to the xmb. I've already mention Sports Champion and now i confirm that start the party does the same.
    Both worked with the Hermes v4 payload and with the gaia manager's mem patch. This patch is only available with hermes payload, when using pl3 mem patch turns in to disc less mode.

I personally would like to see these implemented:

- Removed option to backup BR-DISC, since it is the same as the Copy

And replace it with an exit button.

drizzt84: Sorry to here they stole your work and claim as their own, that sucks.

Here are the features I like:

- Game configurations and settings are saved for each game selected instead of all so if mem patch is selected for MOH but not other games.

- Maybe display the background of each game behind the List list AVCHD Manager does

thats it cause you rock and have pretty much all the others done.

thx again.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News