Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 34 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1241



Thread: Gaia Manager

  1. #331
    Registered User zifah162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi, a quick newbie question

    When i want to copy a game from gaia manager to the external hdd , will it automatically split the >4gb files ? Or do i have to use different program to do that?

    Thanks.

  2. #332
    Contributor sintax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by zifah162 View Post
    When i want to copy a game from gaia manager to the external hdd , will it automatically split the >4gb files?
    Yes, it will split the files and prepend an underscore to the destination directory (so the loader knows it has a split file and not to load the game from this location).

  3. #333
    Contributor bgcngm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    28
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    drizzt84, I'm still having problems when compiling the manager under evilsperm VM:

    [Register or Login to view code]

    Can you help me?

  4. #334
    Contributor Torochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    works fine, but sometimes when leaving gaia, it disables Psgroove exploit and all Icons turn white, there may be a bug...
    and yes Moh works.
    Same here lots of freezing when exiting a game or loading r8 was okay

  5. #335
    Registered User traumakom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    works fine, but sometimes when leaving gaia, it disables Psgroove exploit and all Icons turn white, there may be a bug...
    and yes Moh works.
    white icons is because you enable HDD Hack!!! it's normal because the manager mapping dev_hdd0 to dev_usb!!!

  6. #336
    Contributor drizzt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Torochan View Post
    Same here lots of freezing when exiting a game or loading r8 was okay
    I think it's the mem patch. are you using mem patch right?

    In rc9 I added the settings.cfg feature that "rember" the previous state, I think you have mem patch enabled

  7. #337
    Contributor h0bbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    27
    i was getting lots of freezing yesterday, but today it seems to be ok. Not sure what's was going on, but it's working good now.

  8. #338
    Contributor Torochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by drizzt84 View Post
    I think it's the mem patch. are you using mem patch right?

    In rc9 I added the settings.cfg feature that "rember" the previous state, I think you have mem patch enabled
    I'm not using the mem patch, but now using the pl3 and not the hermesv4, seems to be the problem. I'll try the hermesv4 hex to see if it changes.

  9. #339
    Contributor Aussie Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6
    Where can I find the source files for the Gaia Manager ?

    ty

  10. #340
    Registered User traumakom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dave View Post
    Where can I find the source files for the Gaia Manager ?

    ty
    Here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=24175
    Attached Files Attached Files

 

Sponsored Links

Page 34 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News