Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First post updated with ChangeLog and zip file (the rc4 zip is the same as rc3-pkg).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great's Job drizzt ! Can you take screen of the new graphic mode ? (i'm at work sorry )

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sousket View Post
    hello ! work perfect ? explain plz can you install PES upgrade without problems for exemple ? Give details ^^ because mathieulh has test with Dante's inferno and Uncharted 2
    Don't have PES so i can't help you there

The games i have updated online with retail patches and work 100% are:
    Madden 11
    Mafia 2
    NBA 2k10
    UFC 2010
    Red Dead Redemption
    Fallout 3

FIFA 11 is the only one i have at the moment that won't run after the update (asks for disc to be inserted) but can be fixed with 3 modded files

great's ! and all games tested without Eboot replacing ? just update and enjoy the game ? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by sousket View Post
    great's ! and all games tested without Eboot replacing ? just update and enjoy the game ? ^^
    That's the idea and it works with at least the 90% of games

wonderful ^^, someone can test with dead rising and borderlands because with update, i'm a black screen !

P.S : Call of duty 4 is working ? (i dream... i know lol)

So from what I understand this new patch allows you to update your games online ? Also is there any way I can update my games online and block sony from update my firmware ?

Is it still possible to use the old omanxxxx/gamez dir without recompiling?

Quote Originally Posted by pepijndamen View Post
    Is it still possible to use the old omanxxxx/gamez dir without recompiling?
    No, but you can rename omanxxxx/gamez => omanxxxx/BDRIPS with blackb0x ftp or awesome file manager v0.06+ and select it by pressing select+start

Quote Originally Posted by dentnu View Post
    So from what I understand this new patch allows you to update your games online ? Also is there any way I can update my games online and block sony from update my firmware ?
    I did not try so far, but im sure you have to sniff the update link with ps3proxy like before to get the retail updtae. Correct me if im wrong.
    No, but you can rename omanxxxx/gamez => omanxxxx/BDRIPS with blackb0x ftp or awesome file manager v0.06+ and select it by pressing select+start
    Isnt it devhd/BDRIPS ?? Tried what you said before but it doesnt work. It doesnt check BDRIPS in oman directory.
    Last edited by modmate; 10-13-2010 at 12:14 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News