Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1241

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links

Newbie. Need help with Gaia Manager.

Sponsored Links
    I just bought a jailbroken PS3 and I want to be able to download games myself and play it since I will be moving to the US where games are so expensive. I have an original PS3 also so I will do online gaming on that.

My question is how do I know what versions of games to download? AFAIK, I cannot play 2k12 and some other games because the jailbroken PS3 does not support it yet. How do I know what games these are? How do I find out what version Gaia Manager I have?

Also, if I want to download a game, is it as easy as just downloading the torrent and uploading it to my PS3? Or do I need another/more apps? What apps are those? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First of all, the games are very cheap.

You can check the release notes from a game which you are interested in here (http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php?pagename=nfo) or look at the PARAM.SFO with an HEX-editor - when you downloaded and extract the game, to see which Firmware the EBOOT.BIN needs.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for the reply. so do I just download and upload to my ps3? easy as that?

also how do i know what versions will be compatible? and how do i check?
    Last edited by 1juanone; 10-13-2011 at 01:40 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes, you can bring it via FTP or external HDD on your PS3 and you can play every game that required Firmware 3.55 or below can be played without any problem. You can check the required Firmware version at damox.net/ps3gamesdb.php?type=PS3&region=ALL in the PS3_SYSTEM_VERSION column.
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 10-13-2011 at 02:26 PM

How do I load it to my PS3's internal hard drive? I have Gaia Manager on mine, FWIW.

Actually, how do I download it?
    Last edited by 1juanone; 11-05-2011 at 11:28 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here is a link to Gaia 2.07 but keep in mind it hasn't been updated lately and it appears drizzt84 also took the site in the first post offline as well.

Your best bet would probably be to use multiMAN as that is what most seem to use these days.

medal of honor does NOT work on 3.55 cfw kmea i've tried everything from all the tutorials and nothing works i use rogero manager. i tried installing gaia and multimman but none of them work on my ps3, at least the supposed proper versions of the programs that i have downloaded and put on my ps3, i am getting seriously PISSED OFF!

i don't know how or why but it's been working fine for me on gaia and on the new multiMAN... are you sure you did everything correctly ?

I currently have Gaia Manager 2.07 (or 2.09, the latest one) and am interested in using Multiman.

I have several games on my internal hard drive that I run through Gaia. Do I need to do anything specific to have those games read by Multiman?

I plan to delete Gaia manager after I install Multiman. Do I need to do anything specific to prevent deleting games from my internal hard drive as well?

Thank you so much.

Does this work on newest firmware?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News