Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 123 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1241

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey drizzt84, I noticed there is a BOOT.AT3 sound file now in the /USRDIR folder? Is this functional yet? I'd love to have some navigational background music playing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sorry i'm new and i have a question.

i installed gaia manager 2.5 on my slim but im haveing troubles, when i start gaia it just goes back to the normal ps home screen and not to the menu where i can select the games i have installed useing black box.

i'm sure i'm just missing something..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    may i know what is this all...? on site i see only Gaia_V2.05 in the first post but there is Gaia_V2.06 and Gaia_V2.07... ? are these original or fake ...? if these versions are not fake then why are these Gaia versions are not here on 1st page?

Correct, they are legitimate but posted in the thread vs the first post at the moment: Gaia v2.06 and Gaia v2.07.

drizzt84 stated HERE he is busy with work so hasn't had time to update the first post, but since v2.07 there have been no further updates yet.

Eventually him (or we) can add them to the first post, as things get rolling again with Gaia updates.

Thumbs Up

sorry for late replay but i just want to say THX for clear all these stuff.

Best Regard
    tigereye

Is there a way of changing Gaia's GAMES folder detect path to the base dev_hdd0/GAMES instead of dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/GAMES so that Rogero's and multiMAN can all read from the same unified GAMES folder as Gaia ? Because those two programs detect games in dev_hdd0/GAMES or GAMEZ
    Last edited by Xizer; 03-02-2011 at 07:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you are mistaken dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/GAMES is the games folder inside of multiMAN not Gaia.

Arrow

Here is another (older) version of Gaia Manager that now works with Waninkoko CFW v2 from L-S: logic-sunrise.com/news-249995-exclu-ls-gaia-manager-compatible-custom-firmware-waninkoko-v2.html
    Not a day goes by without an update of a manager since the arrival of the Custom Firmware. Today is Crisetbets technician at Logic-Sunrise, which offers us a new version of the PS3 game manager called Gaia Manager.

Like all other kinds of applications you can copy your originals on your storage media inside and outside, start your backups... This version is 100% compatible with CFW Waninkoko V2, and directly integrates the payload, the LL2 is also patched.
    Changelog:
    • Made to be 100% compatible with CFW Waninkoko V2
    • Directly integrates the payload
    • LL2 is patched

Note: As always, the latest Gaia Manager builds are located in the first post of this thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I heard that multiMAN auto-edits the PARAM.SFO to work when the game is 3.56+

Does GAIA manager also does this?

Please answer if you know.

Regards

Arrow Gaia Manager v2.07 Unicode Edition

I don't believe so, however, below is a Gaia Manager v2.07 Unicode Version update via Blackotoo for anyone who still uses it: ps3iso.com/showpost.php?p=395277&postcount=1

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

This is an upate to Gaia Manager 2.07 which supports Unicode. (character fonts the original 2.07 version does not) This is straight from drizzt but currently is not the official 2.07 build in circulation.

This will now display the PARAM.SFO information exactly how they are supposed to look. You can now see Japanese fonts, TM, Copyright/Registered symbols etc.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News