Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 119 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1241

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    when is this working on Waninkoko's 3.55 CFW?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by IHM View Post
    So what's new in 2.0.6 , don't see it anywhere?
    V2.06 (3.55 CFW only) Fixes:
    • Change HV_SIZE size to ~3.4MB, it should make no crash anymore Gaia Manager on startup..
    • Fix 8001003D and 8001003E errors (such as in Fifa 11)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried running 2.06 version first but it didn't want to install for some reason. Running an older version (2.0) i think solved it. Currently backing up my games

does not support external disk? with other managers... yes, but with the Gaia do not appear anything.

can anyone help me? Gaia 2.06 stealth is already out??

Thanks

Ok, I'm new to all this. So does this allow you to play games that you have backed up on your internal HDD without the disk being in?

Quote Originally Posted by prefix View Post
    I tried running 2.06 version first but it didn't want to install for some reason. Running an older version (2.0) i think solved it. Currently backing up my games
    Had that issue too, it wouldn't install on my WTN+GH.

Went back to 2.05

Thumbs Up Gaia Manager Theme Pack v1.0 - By Blackotoo

I created a theme pack for Gaia Manager for PS3. Hopefully you'll find at least one you would like to use. Below is a sample of what is in the pack. (upload limit of 10 images) There are 100 themes in this pack. I'll probably do some requests if I have the game.

Download Gaia Manager Theme Pack v1.0 - 139.58 MB

[Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

alpha-protocol.PNG   borderlands.PNG   gaia-metal-gray.PNG   jurassic-the-hunted.PNG   naild.PNG  

james-bond-007-blood-stone.PNG   prototype.PNG   motorstorm-pacific-rift.PNG   blacksite-area-51.PNG   burnout-paradise.PNG  

Thanks for the great software, I've been trying to use Rogero and it wasn't installing, this installs fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Koga316 View Post
    Ok, I'm new to all this. So does this allow you to play games that you have backed up on your internal HDD without the disk being in?
    Yes, it's possible if you have Gaia v2.02, the newest version don't work for this (look few post before my mine for explanation)

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News