thanks for the confirmation, it is sad i am on 3.41 and i need diskless mode. we are a lot with BR drive broken and many still on JB 3.41 with dongle or CFWHermes 3.41.
the ps3 scene seems to forget owner of PS3 3.41 and moreover who have BR broken.
That's not true, they are looking to open more possibilities to us. They did their work on 3.41 and now they are trying to make a better jailbreak on 3.55
Get Kameaw's 3.55 CFW and you don't need a disc anymore. I use multiMAN because I can't start Gaia on my console. Dean's manager (the version I use) don't use any Syscall, so I just can start my games on ★ /app_home/PS3_GAME/ - works great .
I like this manager a lot because of its simplicity, it's a great complement to multiman. Anyone have a noob proof guide to stealthing it so i can do it with psn demos every week?
Seems that we can't use ★ /app_home/PS3_GAME/ discless with the latest version of Gaia Manager and multiMAN, they both disabled discless playing. Most of my games works discless at 2.04, only a few are not starting.
So, it would be great if we get discless mode back at next Gaia update.
Fifa11 is not working for me on latest Gaia v2.05. Thank you for all your work.
ps3 user and confused, ok i have the following:
Fat ps3 40gig model
updated Hd to 500 gig
spare external hd laying around
model number:Cechj03 PAL
my questions are as follows (i have searched but find conflicting answers):
1) can i install custom firmware?
2) will i get banned from psn for having custom firmware (at the moment i know no one can say about the future)
3) gaia back up manager mentions wiping logs so i am assuming that you can(or should) only play it while your lan cable is disconnected? and by extension any backed up games and after you play and restart your system its all safe to log on to psn?
4) can i back up my own ps3 titles using GAIA?
5) any recommended software or tips?
6) i have a jtaged 360 is cfw like that? backed up dlc etc?
7) since all this is new is it better to set back and wait?
i thank you in advance for your time.