Page 116 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1241

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    drizzt84, Awesome - THANKS!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not long after Gaia Manager for Custom Firmware v3.55 arrived, PlayStation 3 developer drizzt84 updated his OBM PS3 Mod which includes support for PS3 backups to version 2.05.

Currently the release supports PS3 Custom Firmware v3.55 and can be found to download in the first post linked below.

Download: Gaia Manager V2.05 (3.55 PS3 CFW only)

Changes in Gaia Manager v2.05 include:
    • Use harcoded payload (less crashes)
    • Use another payload (with syscall36), it should never crash inside game now
    • Reminder Gaia Manager has the Sony logs cleanup since October 2010 and it's always active and working...

Gaia Manager v2.05 for PS3 Custom Firmware 3.55 Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Will you PLEASE create an stealthed version. Yes it deletes the logs but the app itself still isn't stealthed.

Registered User GrumpyKroniKs42's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've ran into so many problems it isn't funny. I'm a noob to the ps3 scene however i have customized my psp and iphones. I can actually follow instructions as well and still getting stuck so I figure I'll ask for help in detail.

PS3 CECHA01 60g FAT
    Started out by updating to ofw 3.55
    3.55> wutangrza's cfw> geohot jb> lv2 pkg> multiMAN> home> game
    BLACK SCREEN SYSTEM FROZE - went through that process using gaia, multiMAN, rogero all to the same result. I also used the fix permissions with same result.

Then went and reinstalled ofw 3.55
    3.55> kmeaw's cfw> fix permissions> lv2 pkg> multiMAN> home> game
    Also I get the same results not matter what backup manager I'm using.
    I've gotten 2-3 games to work however I'm still getting the black screen and freezing.

I'm going to retry installing ofw 3.55> wutangrza's cfw> geohot jb> lv2 pkgv6> fix permissions> multiMAN 1.13.04

Let you know how that works but I would greatly appreciate some help and suggestions.

Custom game names

Hey drizzt84,

Like pretty much everyone else - THANK YOU for your awesome work. Gaia's simplicity is what makes it my favourite manager.

Of course I also have a request: support for 'custom' game names. Realise that it's currently getting the game names from the games themselves, but what about adding a title-lookup in a 'titles.txt' (like the Wii). Something like matching the 'BLUxxxx' to a 'custom' (Ie formatted) name.

Regardless, again, love the work you've done thus far.

Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Love your work. Can't wait until the summer when I have some free time to maybe code my own manager. Nothing will beat this one though.

hello drizzt84 ! and thx for the new gaia, but i have somes questions. Why use syscall 36 ? It's a syscall use by hermes playload. You don't use PL3 in the 2.05 ? And Why stop no cd mode ? Because it's a very great option for people that have a BD HS . One more question, can you add a system of update like multiman, "in game", and the path for the game like BLES00648 for example

Thx !

i need source gaia manager 2.05. i will create gaia manger 2.05 stealth

i need only eboot.elf please.

Will give it a try on Waninkoko 3.55 later tonight ! Thanks buddy, hope I can install and run it this time.

gaia manager for 3.41

someone can tell me if the newest version (2.xx) is compatible for ps3 3.41 jailbroken wtih dongle?

and why use syscalls 36 if it disables diskless mode? it is useful for BR broken?

someone can help me to know if gaia 2.xx can be installed on ps3 3.41 ?

thanks

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News