Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1241

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you for the reply, but I forgot to mention that after I go to XMB and try to run the game, it installs an update of the game at first (i tried it with Borderlands, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (plays only the intro movie) and Assasin's Creed Brotherhood) or it doesn't install anything at all (Bayonetta, Trine) then the screen goes black and freezes.

The only game I have been able to play is The King of Fighters Xll and Flow(which is about 200 mb and I installed it from a usb stick). I use PL3 MOH. Is there any way I am doing smth wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links

Gaia

Sponsored Links
    For me this isn't working... every game i start shows a black screen, just the old version of games work... What could this be? I am using 3.50 spoof..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Games that require 3.50 won't run using a 3.50 spoof. Which game are you specifically getting black screens on?

I'm having problems from:

3-D Dot game Heroes (Doesn't load)
    Demon Souls (Loads, but cannot load trophy data and stalls)
    Batman: AA (Not loading)

Still very new to the scene (Only had my e3 since Wed, only got to play around with it for a few hours because of work) and wondering if I am doing something wrong?

All backups are on my WD 1TB external formatted to FAT32, I have the latest firmware from the E3 website using Hermes 4 payload.

For fun High quality screenshot of Gaia Manager :
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

209365cap006.png  
    Last edited by DOCKY99; 12-21-2010 at 02:45 PM

Good! Can you do that using the default theme so I can replace the horrible image in the first post of the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by bew View Post
    I'm having problems from:

3-D Dot game Heroes (Doesn't load)
    Demon Souls (Loads, but cannot load trophy data and stalls)
    Batman: AA (Not loading)

Still very new to the scene (Only had my e3 since Wed, only got to play around with it for a few hours because of work) and wondering if I am doing something wrong?

All backups are on my WD 1TB external formatted to FAT32, I have the latest firmware from the E3 website using Hermes 4 payload.
    Are you using "direct boot"?
    Last edited by drizzt84; 12-21-2010 at 02:55 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

drizz, happy holidays and thanks for all your hard work on this manager.

I have now moved Gaia OBM Mod to the PS3 Hacks main section as a Sticky, redirected the old Forum link here and added the Gaia Manager Frequently Asked Questions and libftphack links to the first post.

You should be able to edit/update all of your posts here now drizzt84 as before, if not let me know.

Hi..

1) Did anybody tried Sly Cooper on 3.41 (jb mode) ?
    2) I have been asked to get a game backed up on this 3.41 running ps3, which has P3Go Gt Break dongle.

The Back up mgr 1.1 is showing FAILURE!!! written on top progress bar during COD Black Ops back up process.

Can i use the Gaia Mgr 1.4.1 straightaway and get the job done ?

Where (in what folder) must put the covers ?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News