Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 101 of 125 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1241

Thread: Gaia Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks a lot for the new version drizzt84.

Cheers bro.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by pmscunha View Post
    today i was going to test The Bourne Conspiracy (BLES-00250) with gaia 1.04.1 and couldn't run it, it stucks on game menu saying that is installing the game please wait!

then i try with mem patch on and it runs and i play the game, problem is, i can't save the game, it says don't have space in hdd! (+30g free) -.- meh, anyone else with same problem? i'm using ps3break, 3.50 spoof, h4b hex.

ps: also tried with multiMAN , same error... maybe a bad game backup?!?
    Strange, today i tried again and got a 8002b603 error, google it and the error is cant save/install/load game from hdd, then i deleted everything relate to the game (there was a save file and a 49mg installed files -.-) and then everything run ok, game installed (5gg -.-)and works.
    Last edited by pmscunha; 12-03-2010 at 12:58 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hello guys just want to ask... is there any possible way to disable the delete button so my 7yo son will not accidentally delete games?

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt84 View Post
    New version (already in GIT and attached if you want to test it) will have themes support.

You'll just put the theme (as BGG.PNG, BGH.PNG and HIGHLIGHT.PNG) in /dev_hdd0/game/GAIA01985/USRDIR/ and it will be NEVER overwritten on newer upgrades!

I switched to GPLv3 license, so if you want to use my newer source code modifcations you must release your work in GPLv3 license too.
    I downloaded and installed this file. I used the "GAMEZ" package file. Now, I don't see any of my games from the manager.

I'd used dean's MultiMAN to rip all my games to internal HDD. The path for those are dev_hdd0/GAMES/ directory. How do I get Gaia back to seeing the games from that directory. I hadn't had a problem before with seeing my games when using either manager. The default install/search path for Gaia hasn't changed, right?

Edit: I don't know what happened. I installed Gaia 1.04 and now my games aren't showing up. I've ripped all my games with MultiMAN to the HDD. Did the install/search paths change with Gaia?

MultiMAN installs to /dev_hdd0/GAMES directory and I used the package for "GAMEZ" to install Gaia Manager to the PS3. What has went wrong?

#tonybologna

If you want to use Gaia your games need to be stored on dev_hdd0/GAMEZ and not /GAMES like multiMAN uses. What you can do is rename /GAMES to /GAMEZ and your games should appear on Gaia and then you change the patch on options.ini of multiMAN to make it works too.

Weird! I had been using "GAMES" (not GAMEZ) in the past with Gaia and MultiMAN and they both noticed my games. Heck, they were being seen from the "GAMES" folder with all my backup managers.

I had tried Gaia, MultiMAN, original OM, and even Rogero. Now, OM nor Gaia sees the games. Why were my games being seen before from Gaia? I didn't change anything! I did do a reformat of the HDD but still the install paths didn't change for my games. Thanks!

Got things back to normal now with directories.

I do have some covers showing up incorrectly though. John Daly Golf (BLUS30597) is showing up as Madden 11 (BLES00916).

Also, MegaMind (BLUS30518) needs an official game cover. There's just the logo. Thanks!
    Last edited by tonybologna; 12-05-2010 at 02:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

After I have run gaia manager and answered yes when it asks if I want to fix permissions, it seems I can no longer boot the game using the original backup manager. The new payloads doesn't work very well for me and I have to try several times to make them work and they often freeze my PS3 so I prefer to use the original payload. Is there a way to undo the changed permissions?

Hey drizzt84, I think you actually broke "direct boot" in the latest update! I can launch into NHL 11 but it just freezes when trying to load a game.

Works with regular discless. Used to work with direct boot though!
    Last edited by ChAoS KiLlEr; 12-08-2010 at 12:03 AM

Unhappy

Hey guys, I am a noob in using gaia and I just downg./jailb. my ps3 with psfreedom through iphone 3g. After I copy the games to the dev_hdd0/GAMEZ and i try to boot them from Gaia v.1.04.1 it says that the eboot.bin is not found. And it asks if i want to change permissions. After I press ok, it just takes me back to the xmb and Gaia crashes.

Please smb help. Do I have to put the games in a specific folder? And where shall each file of the game be? I am desperate...

Quote Originally Posted by lucian20 View Post
    Hey guys, I am a noob in using gaia and I just downg./jailb. my ps3 with psfreedom through iphone 3g. After I copy the games to the dev_hdd0/GAMEZ and i try to boot them from Gaia v.1.04.1 it says that the eboot.bin is not found. And it asks if i want to change permissions. After I press ok, it just takes me back to the xmb and Gaia crashes.

Please smb help. Do I have to put the games in a specific folder? And where shall each file of the game be? I am desperate...
    That's not a crash. That's what is supposed to happen. You go back to the XMB and play the game either by selecting the disc icon or the folder icon.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News