Today Bhaal has made available FwAutoPatch software for Windows, developed by anonymous and aimed to help in the making of PS3 firmware including adding new functions.Sponsored Links
Download: FwAutoPatch for PS3
To quote, roughly translated:
• Unrar/Decompress file
• Download FW 3.55 Official and copy it in the folder: FirmOfficiel
• Download Patch "PS3UPDAT.PUP.bsdiff", rename it PS3UPDAT.PUP et copy it in the Patch folder
• Download CFW 3.55 GeoHot, rename it PS3UPDAT.PUP and copy it in the GeoHot folder
• Run FWAutoPatch.exe
• Click on "Tester les fichiers" (Test the files) to make a Checksum of the firmware.
• If the files are OK, a second button will appear and enable to launch the making of the patched firmware. When we click on this button, it will create a firmware and test the checksum and it will validate it or not.
More PlayStation 3 News...