Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's more complicated than I ever imagined. I tried to rename the patch PS3UPDAT.PUP.bsdiff to PS3UPDAT.PUP and still it doesn't work in the program. The language used could be English to be easier to deal indeed. If someone gets the point and successfully make the program work please post how they could make the third step of the tutorial.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I make PS3UPDAT.PUP but in update say not aplicable data found.

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    you have to rename the file PS3UPDAT.PUP.bsdiff , to PS3UPDAT.PUP, and the other file PS3UPDAT.PUP.md5 have to come too in the foder "PATCH" of the program in french.

which file do I use to update the ps3 with? it made two same size files. PATCHPS3UPDAT.pup and PS3UPDAT.pup. do I rename the patch one?

mine completed successfully, and I didn't rename anything with .md5. and I used the r1 version of gh3.55. and removed the .bsdiff from the patch released by flukes1.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Indeed, it's actually a lot safer to release things anonymously... as long as one's ego doesn't mind.
    Well said, that's one thing Geohot has. A huge ego. If anyone has known him from the iPhone scene, he boasted way too much of his accomplishments. I understand he wants to get known for what he has done, but he made himself way too much a public figure.

Dark_AleX on the other hand.. that's how you do it.

Yes, it does not matter wired / or wireless no gateway or a bogus gateway address = no way for your ps3 to leave your home network.

The point I'm trying to make is that right now, neither v1 or v2 of the patch from netkas/flukes does anything useful in terms of adding functionality.

It indirectly implies it adds backup manager functions) which it does not! I'm sure it is just a matter of time but why cause many people to upgrade to 3.55 only to find they can't ever downgrade back to 3.41 (yet)?

I have a PS3 and amazed in getting this homebrew to work. I have updated my PS3 to the latest version of FW, which is 3.55.

I can see that the I need to download the original 3.55 FW, so my question is. Is there different original firmware based on location(country/region) specific? Or can I just download the 3.55 (USA) or do I have to download a Denmark/Region based 3.55 FW?

Nice work. At least we are seeing work continue even with the recent news.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News