Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by UnXuthoriXeD View Post
    disconnect it from your internet.
    you forgot: And never go online in future!

I think you have not read de news

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You don't have to release anonymously, just don't use an abbreviated version of your REAL name. For example: if you first name is George, don't just shorten it to Geo, then make a Youtube video about your release. Just sayin'

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It also doesn't help to do interviews with networks like the BBC: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ent-ps3-hacks/

Self-incrimination is always an epic fail too: Hotz acknowledged that his conduct will catalyze the piracy of video games: “I hate that it enables piracy.”

psn access

You all over think this, trying to use proxy servers, trying dns tricks, firewall rules, etc...

Do this:

Set your ip to manual, 99% of you are using a dhcp address of 192.whatever..

1. look at your dhcp (automatic ip address)
    2. write it down
    3. reconfigure your ip address to manual (static)
    4. use the same 192. address
    5. use the same subnet address 255.
    6. set your gateway to 255.255.255.255 or 1.1.1.1 or anything

Result = your ps3 has a valid ip, your pc and your ps3 can talk to each other, however without a valid gateway (router) ip address your ps3 can not access any network other than your home one because it can find a way out of it without the router.

Problem solved.
    Last edited by consolexxx; 01-12-2011 at 05:15 AM

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    It also doesn't help to do interviews with networks like the BBC: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ent-ps3-hacks/

Self-incrimination is always an epic fail too: Hotz acknowledged that his conduct will catalyze the piracy of video games: “I hate that it enables piracy.”
    lol that was a bad idea. He should have thought about what he was going to say and the things that he shouldnt say, like the one you mentioned. and idk why people are saying George will win this? he's in deep Doo Doo, if you ask me...

I know we're drifting from this topic, but my own prediction is that he'll end up winning the IP side of the suit but get nailed on the lamer "extortion" part... time will tell though.

Quote Originally Posted by consolexxx View Post
    You all over think this, trying to use proxy servers, trying dns tricks, firewall rules, etc...
    wow... thanks ..

i FTP games using my router which is connected to the internet.. so obviously ps3 connects to net (in the background i guess).. it's been some months i have logged into PSN, fearing ban...

also does this method work if i use a wired connection between PS3>Router<PC ?

yeah thats true... But this program... idk why i feel like its from either him, or Marcan, or... The other F.0.F guy. I feel so bad for them. i wish there was something we could do for them but donations would only hurt them more in court.

I am all in it for homebrew, I mean if $0ny quit removing features there would be very little need for all of this. It is true this can help in adding new and exiting features like ports of i pad and android os's but full linux control is way better cause then we can use wine to run some pc apps too! imagine adding cheap red blue 3d glasses support for youtube vids and movies so people can be more gradually accepting of new 3d formats, wow small ice breaker maybe? complete custom gui's for all things!

New dynamic fire or water backgrounds that move with tilt control or other motion sensors. cheat codes for games again like when the world economy was doing much better, like ps2 and N64 and older ones had. What ever happened to playing your own music in games and the ability to create new sound visualizers like porting R4 to the Nvidia based RSX , cause it uses openGL and even has native support for Nvidia architecture.

I can't wait to see the Kinect ported to it too. And bring back ps2 controller adapters support! also Blu-Ray discs with BD+ don't remember there last place like old BD movies and DVDs. Artistic dreams of potential fuel innovation for the future!

Rep to the anoymous dev who's released this, it's a pretty awesome app to create your patched firmware easily.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News