Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you! I'll be testing it soon. Just free'd the PS3!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    after i restart the ps3 after it says reset ps3 the free store shows up on the xmb and whebn it says install it says no files found to install or something like that. I'm using backbox 1.2 ive tried gaia ftp and the first ftp app still all the same results.

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by harveychan View Post
    after i restart the ps3 after it says reset ps3 the free store shows up on the xmb and whebn it says install it says no files found to install or something like that. I'm using backbox 1.2 ive tried gaia ftp and the first ftp app still all the same results.
    FIXED. Please update to 1.0.4 using the included update utility.

Note: This release is only a basic bug fix and is not news-worthy. I'm also working on an OS X version of FreeStore that should be ready by next week (fingers-crossed).

FreeStore 1.0.3 Issue

I am trying to use FreeStore 1.0.3 to install homebrew. After a few attempts I have sorted out some issues I was having (installed BlackB0x FTP server instead of using the FTP in Open Manager 2.1G). So now I have an icon for Snes9x (for some reason it has the FreeStore logo instead of the Snes9x one, but that's ok with me), but when I try to launch it all it says is "No installable packages" (or something like that). What am I doing wrong?

On the PC side of things, the FreeStore program tells me that there is an update to the program. But when I say to update it just opens a progress bar and then nothing. It doesn't say a % done or say anything about success or failures. I know that I can install these things via a USB drive, but I like the idea of being able to update my HB with the FTP.

Quote Originally Posted by pojiku View Post
    FIXED. Please update to 1.0.4 using the included update utility.

Note: This release is only a basic bug fix and is not news-worthy. I'm also working on an OS X version of FreeStore that should be ready by next week (fingers-crossed).
    Nope freezing issues now. Never send a app now or nothing just stuck. It never confirms its sent ither.Win 7 32bit 1.2 ftp wired connecting via router.

Quote Originally Posted by harveychan View Post
    Nope freezing issues now. Never send a app now or nothing just stuck. It never confirms its sent ither.Win 7 32bit 1.2 ftp wired connecting via router.
    works now it just froze up the first time.Weird... Thanks for the quick bug fix.
    Last edited by harveychan; 11-01-2010 at 11:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by pasty745 View Post
    I am trying to use FreeStore 1.0.3 to install homebrew. After a few attempts I have sorted out some issues I was having (installed BlackB0x FTP server instead of using the FTP in Open Manager 2.1G). So now I have an icon for Snes9x (for some reason it has the FreeStore logo instead of the Snes9x one, but that's ok with me), but when I try to launch it all it says is "No installable packages" (or something like that). What am I doing wrong?
    That bug has been fixed in 1.0.4, I don't know why it's not updating but you can use the attached zip version instead. The FreeStore logo only appears with the install, afterwards everything is the same as installing the pkg from a usb drive.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nice! Homebrew app market! Keep up the good work!

Online version of FreeStore released. Simply navigate to freestore-ps3.com to download and install the latest homebrew without restarting your PS3. (USB Drive Needed)

I have also made an update to the FreeStore PC app but it's currently needing a big re-write to deal with the USB method. As soon as everything is stable, I'll post the update here.

This is huge for us noobs... THANKS!!!

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News