Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Really friggin' cool! Definitely best news I've seen since... well, there has been a lot of good news since PSJB... but it still at the top of my list.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by plutomic View Post
    The ability to launch from the dashboard sounds very interesting.. I would love to be able to just scroll through my gamelist on the dashboard without going through a manager.
    I like going through the manager, it prevents clutter without needing to change how stuff is sorted. It would probably take a long time too. You'd need to move it to the computer, package the files, move it to external media, install it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Unpack Official PSN PKG's isn't possible with it, right ?

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Can you not install those and then see what's there?

Arrow force_package_npdrm v1.50 + psn_package_npdrm v1.00

Here is an update and PDF guide, I will add them to the first post also: FORCE_PACKAGE_NPDRM V1.50 + PSN_PACKAGE_NPDRM V1.00

Changelog: 11/11/10 - V1.50 - Updates
    • Based on SONY's "MAKE_PACKAGE_NPDRM Rev. 1732"
    • Repackaging of SDATA DRM'ed files
    • Repackaging of TROPHY directory
    Attached Files Attached Files

cool tool, i like it. i am able to repack PSN pkg now.

install PSN pkg to PS3
    copy back to PC
    repack the game to pkg file

is this possible to repack Retail game to PKG? just start the game like PSN game.. no need backup manager.

Question Re-Installing PSN Games with original k_licensee (where's the license located?)

So I'm just pissin' around inside my system and figured I'd attempt to back everything up that I wanted to keep (deleted all my crap first, then backed-up all that showed in dev_hddo). The formatted my HD, I know I know.

Attempting to reinstall my PSN Game Downloads, like Cuboid and Sudoku, I've managed to repack them into .pkg's using the force_repackage tool. Installed them, etc. But they wouldn't boot from XMB, swapped the eboot.bin the package installed with my backed-up version, and voila! It tells me I can play it if I renew the license.

Only catch, I'm running on 28k dial-up here in Alaska, and can't connect to PSN.

I believe the issue is with the "k_licensee" of the SFO config file... does anyone know where I might find this in my backups to USB?

I'd like to get a couple of these games working again...

Hey mate, this tool enables to repackage directories. It does not bypass the licence file !

If you want to reinstall your games, you need to backup the associated .RIF file (they are in your "home" directory).

We are working on removing the need of these licence files.
    Progress has been done

Heden / DeLiGhT'2010

.Rif's in the "home"

Cheers, man, I'll loook into it. I should have that around here somewhere.

Thanks much.
    Last edited by Beamsbox; 11-25-2010 at 05:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nice one Heden, always good to hear that progress is being made from the source. love the tools by the way. very cool.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News