Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Which one i must install if I use Hermes v3 payload?

Asking cuz half of my backuped games stop working after i update payload. Now all games starts through "PS3_Home" and some games freezing with black screen. Does one of the manager fix that problems?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It will be good if we can have a sample picture of each manager available now, it's hard to choose between so many!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kAs1m View Post
    Which one i must install if I use Hermes v3 payload?

Asking cuz half of my backuped games stop working after i update payload. Now all games starts through "PS3_Home" and some games freezing with black screen. Does one of the manager fix that problems?
    It's the payload thats causing your problems. Go back to V1.1 and see if your games work again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by vstace View Post
    It's the payload thats causing your problems. Go back to V1.1 and see if your games work again.
    Yea, i know, but i want play games with patches, like MOVE patch for Heavy Rain. No V3 = No patch = No MOVE support. =(

Time should of been put to work out a simple way of implementing skins rather than installing different backup managers.

Sorry guys not for me.

@Jurai2: We all know who deserves the credit for this, it's you and the original OM (from Elotrolado). I think someone (but can't for the life of me think who) once said "Copying is the greatest form of flattery".
    Quote Originally Posted by symonds View Post
    Time should of been put to work out a simple way of implementing skins rather than installing different backup managers.
    Erm i think you'll find that it's pretty easy to change the look/feel of OM - simply turn on the FTP feature, connect your PC and copy over your replacement BG.PNG (or the boot sound / highlight) into the /dev_hdd0/games/OMAN46756/USRDIR/ folder

You can also change the icon shown on the XMB and the background XMB pic by looking in the OMAN46756 folder.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsan View Post
    Nice and shiny stuffs but USELESS! we gonna spend more time looking at our back ups in the manager or we gonna play the actuall games. I dont spend more then 5 second in the bm while i choose the game. So i don't really care about how the cover come up while i browse within them.
    Exactly - few seconds in BUM comparing to endless hours in the game itself ... for me - the (flawless) functionality is more important than nice looks.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Exactly - few seconds in BUM comparing to endless hours in the game itself ... for me - the (flawless) functionality is more important than nice looks.
    I guess they call it "BUM" for a reason, eh?

I will be releasing a new backup manager...BM Bangang v1.1

*update* BM Bangan v1.1.0001

Version 1.1.0001 Changelog:
    - remap exit button from /\ to X
    - changed the FTP......to ftp
    - change background which shows how sucks my photoshop skill is

this started to look like the PS3Jailbreak clone wars. people changing a few useless things and renaming it with cheesy names so that it would look like a new advance version of the original OBM for the sake of fame. these all should fall into the same category....'Jurai2 OBM themes/skin'. dont get me wrong.. .i like what you guys are doing by adding and improving the OBM. but for the sake of the scene please name them properly.

name them Open BM v3/4/5...etc. instead of [your name] Backup Manager v1. Or else....we going to see in the future lots of people asking the same question over and over: "which one should i use?" At the end the forum is going to look very ugly and messy with stupid question like this.

Keep up the good work.

So out of the list of managers on the first page the Open Manager is the best? Would that be the one by Fahrenheit, Drizzt84, or the one in the Hermes v.3 thread?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News