Thank you workes great for me 3 Minutes worke on My Kmeaw 3.55 + Win 7 32Bit PC with v04.
1. Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP(BLACKBOX works also) on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
2. Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
3. Open OpenPS3FTP and connect to it using a PC
4. Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
5. Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
6. Rename CA24.cer as CA24.cer.bak
7. Put my CA24.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA24.cer
8. Set the PS3's PRIMARY DNS server to your PC's IP address
9. Set the PS3's SECONDARY DNS server to your actual DNS server (e.g. router)
10. Launch dev_blind to unmount /dev_blind/
11. Reboot your PS3
12. Start FckPsn0.4.exe
13. Enjoy with PSN
Last edited by niceguy0815; 02-16-2011 at 05:44 AM
I just ran parralells on My imac, set the networkmconnection to "bridged mode" in parralelz, or you could try running the scripts that come with the mac package, the virtual machine's ip adress will be one digit off from your macs ip.
Mac ip: 192.168.1.100
Virtual xp ip: 192.168.1.101 eg.