Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i keep getting the message to update my system... what i am i doing wrong?

i have a ps3 slim 250GB, CFW Kmeaw, Win7 Ultimate 64Bits and live in portugal.
    Last edited by overburnz; 02-15-2011 at 04:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sorted it, thank you very much!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey sykesvr6, what exactly did you do for the dns part? i'm not sure if i am putting the correct numbers in for pri dns and sec dns. Does the primary dns use the 192.168... of your actual pc ip? and what about the secondary. thanks.

This is what i did and see if it might help a few people. Stuck finding \dev_blind? type it in and press enter, you should enter its folder. Its hidden. I used flashfxp to rename the certificate to .bak (at the end of the file) and uploaded the modified one.
    Now use fckpsn v0.4 i dont have an answer yet as to why it dissapears (maybe microsoft.net isnt installed) just hope it stays there after accepting the windows firewall.

Ps3, use ethernet cable, put your ip as what you like it to be. Default Router 192.168.0.1 (for me im using netgear router)
    Primary DNS (run up command prompt (run/search for cmd) type ipconfig and look under ethernet (if your computer is connected by cable) or IPv4 address if wireless (move the bar up if need be to see it) type in your computer ip address in Primary DNS.

Seconadary DNS, same as router (or some are using 8.8.8.8)
    Done

so basically i create a new ip for ps3 in the ps3 network settings, then in the primary i put my pc's actual ip addy then secondary put in the dns server addy.

Cant connect to PSN at all using this method. Internet connection fine just not PSN. Using PAL 60gb launch with kmeaw cfw. Just get the update now prompt.

I just get the same "error". I used 2 DNS and all but I still got "Theres and System Update available".

What to do?

Got it thanks

Done all that to the letter. Now getting 80710A06 error code. Maybe its a PAL thing?

I'm starting to think it's a WIN7 64BIT issue... time to downgrade

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News