Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi riggs, have you had any joy on getting this to work on os x?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes trophies sync no problem

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    works fine got both my ps3's fat and slim both on wannins 3.55 and now both on psn!!!

As well .. the ip that my PC is giving me is the ip i modified for the old bypass method.

I can't see the /dev_blind/ folder inside my ps3 in ftp even thought the pkg file says it is mounted and asks me to unmount it. Did i do something wrong? cuz i did as the steps said.

Exclamation

I removed a bunch of posts, please follow the Site Rules guys... we don't allow profanity here so when talking about the app please abbreviate it like "FckPSN" or similar.

does this allow you to connect to the killzone 3 open beta?

when i try to run fckpsn 0.3 or 0.4 a command prompt starts but then my windows firewall says it blocked certain features of ruby.exe. In my firewall configuration i have all ruby.exe allowed to bypass and fckpsn 0.3 and 0.4 but each time i run either version the windows security alert keeps popping up and when i choose to allow the program shuts off...??

is anybody aware of a solution to this? Im on windows 7 64-bit... + my ps3dns.exe will stop working after i hit y when it asks for my pc ip... i've also tried installing .net framework 3.5 but i get an error each time during setup install and i have 3.5.1.

i could not get fckpsn itself to successfully run on my win 7 64 bit desktop

however i could get it working on my vista 32 bit laptop

my pc is running windows 7 32-bit, everything worked for me, just encountered the firewall deal and allowed all.

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News