Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, i'm using blackb0x 1.2 and didn't see the folder either (show hidden files enabled) just copy/past /dev_blind in the bar on top (remote site --filezilla) Hit enter and you're in.

just incase transfer the CA24.cer to ur PC now the rest, hopefullly it works.. thx for sharing!

edit: just in case one wil delete it, is it just a mather of uninstalling dev_blind.pkg and everything is back to normal?
    thx in advance!
    Last edited by haze67; 02-15-2011 at 12:54 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    will this work through wifi or do you need ethernet?

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    (plus unmounting, if you run it again). OK, thats easy, got my answer

how do i connect to ps3FTP running on ps3 from my pc... trying to connect to it w/ filezilla but it asks me for a host... all i type is root and openbox... all it says is cannot connect to server... w/ previous FTP programs... (example... openPS3 server) one would put in a host and also a port # (i think).

using openFTP u'l use root as user and openbox as pas -- port 21 and ur PS3's IP (192.168.x.xx)

using blackb0x no user/pas required, just ps3's ip and port 21 passive mode.

install windows on your mac or use crossover. crossover is an app that allows mac to run a windows environment in the macOS. i'm pretty sure thats what its called by brother had it it was pretty slick. be careful with infected files while using that it could be fatal to your mac if you get something thats dangerous to a windows comp on your mac while on crossover.

yes it works already have access to psn =D

I'm getting 800 errors installing these files. I'm on geohot's 3.55 and had to use the PKG signer to get it to install. I tried the included geohot versions and had the same issues.

Install Kmeaw CFW, you just have the advantages and no disadvantages when you do it. You can install and run the normal file and and don't need extra GH signed one to run it !
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 02-15-2011 at 01:43 PM

Seemed very intuitive to me when I first used filezilla, and I'm not the smartest knife in the drawer.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News