Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    #matrixweaver no problem man no problem at all I love to share what I am aware of with the whole ps3 scene I think that giving information I know about the ps3 scene its the only way that to make this scene thrive forward for much much better things and I only wish other people see it that way!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I agree with you 100% on that ^^^...

And I also return with some more trouble I have encountered... this was my first time signing in with my system and I used my old account from the PS2... my account was recognized but then i was kicked out with the message "You have been signed out... 80710A06". I did a little research on this but it said something about an PSN outage... is that what is happening or did I screw up?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tried the updated way to access PSN (Open Fck.rb with ruby) opens up fine but when I try access PSN i keep getting the error 80710A06. Been having this problem for a long time now. Tried reinstalling kmeaw tried other methods when they came out but haven't been able to access psn.
    Any help ?

Quote Originally Posted by matrixreaver View Post
    And I also return with some more trouble I have encountered... this was my first time signing in with my system and I used my old account from the PS2... my account was recognized but then i was kicked out with the message "You have been signed out... 80710A06". I did a little research on this but it said something about an PSN outage... is that what is happening or did I screw up?
    I also noticed some resolve dns white writing in my ruby, I don't see that in the example lol

just to let everyone know on the 80710A06 error what I did was use the Ca27.cer file from the fckpsn 0.9c version to fix this problem also if you messed with the ca24.cer go ahead and reload your 3.55 CFW (install 3.55 CFW over current 3.55 firmware) to fix the issue with the 80710A06 error

I forgot to mention that if you have backed up your ca24/27.cer file replace them using dev_blind and once you know your on the original cer files then proceed to update your update the cer file with the 1 provided to you in the fckpsn 0.9c version
    Last edited by Starchild2k; 10-13-2012 at 08:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is this working with a dongle ???

Star, you are the freaking shiz.. I'd have to take you out for a beer if you were near... SUCCESS!!!... now I'm going to bed, I can sleep well now.

I knew that was exactly your problem and I am so glad to help ya! Believe me I would love to take ya up on a ice cold 1!

ok i have two questions for anyone how long do these apps usually last online? and can you get banned from PSN for using these apps?

#kinpoop Okay to answer your questions these apps have been around all along with the 3.55 CFW scene, and what I mean by that is when Sony came out with the later firmwares (3.56,3.60,3.66,4.x) there was a a release of a method of fckpsn but before that there was a release of PS3DNS these programs that is a portion of getting you online is exactly alike now this release of fckpsn/PS3DNS has opened a doorway to the PS3 because these programs mess with parameters that communicate between the PS3 and PSN.

now to answer your next question these programs have been ongoing since this exploit has been made available and all that really has changed is the CER files that keep being updated on future firmware that has been released you see they have added additional parameters (passphrase, etc) to stop 3.55 CFW users from getting online but this is the only measure to stop online access from sony and this more or a less has to do with networking and the ps3 is very limited on what can be done to stop these exploits from happening.

I would say with everything that has just recently been going on there really isn't a fix sony can do because no matter how many times they update there firmware on the ps3 this hack can be exploited over and over and over because other than modifying the CA27.cer file there isn't really anything more your modifying to the PS3 this is so a networking hack/exploit that I knew wasn't going to go away because of some different networking techniques that sony did the ps3 is old hardware if that makes any sense and the only way for them to recover is to release a new console (PS4)

Sponsored Links
Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News