Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    once again

1 week of free psn for everybody lulz

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice, sad that rebug team don't have any updates yet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please can you explain how sony could see ps3's mac address and ban it? o.O

your CID and MAC address are send out while you were logging in PSN. But with fckPSN all of this was masked, it works like this:

PS3 ask for DNS request on your PC, then with fckpsn client, it will send out a false IP that will redirect all sony's connection to your PC, then now that PS3 and your PC is established, fckPSN handles all modification needed to filter out necessary information that may potentially ban your console, all of this was sent "blank".

SO in this case, the chance of banning your console is near 0%, although your PSN account have a high risk of being ban, well only if you done something stupid like ranting in PS Home, or cheating in game.

They ban your console and account if they suspect any CFW or any homebrew on your console.

not really, they only ban consoles if you cheat or even gltich on game, like Lag switch.

Im "yet" to see anyone who got banned because of pirating/homebrewing/<insert non-legit things here>. Seriously this is my 2nd year using my pS3 in homebrew and pirate stuff, and still can access PSN just fine.

Oh wait, loves UC3 Online, thanks N0DRM for the latest patch.

Could anyone help me? When I run Fckpsn on my pc it says

[Register or Login to view code]

and then the program shuts down

is there a way to make FckPSN works under MAC OSX ?

Please i really need to Enjoy Naruto Shippuden UNS 2 Online.

Having excactly the same problem with this new release - can't activate Motorstorm 3D Rift - any help?

this is a rare chance for those who want to upgrade their ps3's internal HDD and syncing their trophies.. hurry up before its too late!
    Last edited by dogggg; 09-11-2012 at 12:48 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News