Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

local connection dude ipv4.
    Last edited by maliir12; 03-08-2011 at 11:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi guys. I'm having a problem, and perhaps you could help me. Have in mind that I'm pretty much a noob, so forgive any ignorance on my part.

I'm on kmeaw 3.55 (spoofed to 3.56). I have black box 1.2 (connected to ps3 via wireless) and multiman 1.16.07 installed.

Today, I tried to follow the instructions in order to get fckPSN working.

After I went into Network settings and changed my ip e.t.c, I tried but fckPSN wasn't working, so what I did next was that I wanted to go to ps3 directory via FTP and delete the new ca27, and rename the .bak to the original ca27. But since then filezilla cannot connect to the ps3.

I did a quick format, (re-installed multiman), and blackbox, in order to get the default ip configuration on the ps3, but still filezilla will not connect to the PS3.

Any solutions/options? Please, don't hesitate to ask me for specifics, as long as I am able to answer them!

gsgm just use the file manager in multiman as i could not get the certs to transfer using ftp either.

does anyone find it strange that there is a scheduled downtime due to PSN maintenance for tomorrow? hmmm...

Never mind, I figured it out. I just had to do this:

DNS#1: your computers IP address
    DNS#2: your Routers IP address

Quote Originally Posted by gsgm View Post
    I did a quick format, (re-installed multiman), and blackbox, in order to get the default ip configuration on the ps3, but still filezilla will not connect to the PS3.
    Sounds like your ip address on ps3 has changed and you have not told filezilla what it is.

Also try connecting with just multimans ftp that is build into it. I just did it to update some games and had no problems. I just used dev-blind multiman and filezilla and had no problems at all. Updating games now through fckpsn.

don't you get banned from using this... my friend is on ofw3.41 and dongle does he need to be on cwf 3.55 to use this.. also can i have a link to guide for installing kmeaw.. tried search and not sure what to do to install or find the latest kmeaw to install and use this on... thanks.

i have a problem with fckpsn-v0.6.exe program. i have the cert and everything installed just fine and can use an old version of fckpsn.exe. my problem is v0.5 and v0.6 both close after a few seconds when i open the program. then i get the windows firewall asking to allow ruby, i say ok but i can't connect to psn cuz the dos window closed moments after it opened.

the old version i have the dos window doesnt close and it works perfectly. anybody know how to fix this so i can use 0.5 or 0.6?

PS3 PTP Server

Can we use to write on /dev_blind AwsomeFilemanager too?

Thanks!

Greetings

whenever i want to connect on psn it give me DNS error.. now when i give PRIMARY my pc ip and SECONDARY my router ip no more DNS error... but now when i want to connect to PSN ask me to update ?

i use 3.56 spoof do i need to disable spoof 3.56 on ps3 ...? and used only 3.55 CFW ?

Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast