Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Official fckPsn 0.6 with Consoleid Hiding Released

Sponsored Links
    Today the official FckPSN v0.6 is released which now hides your PS3 console ID.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Please do not use the unofficial one that some bad guys released broken some days ago. That version does not send console ID on PSN servers when you connect, so you are quite anonymous! Please do not download that version that is not official and it does not work.

FckPSN is a simple SSL proxy, used to spoof your PSN version and re-enable PSN access for your console.

Prerequisites
    • CA27.cer, dev_blind.pkg, fckPsn-v0.6.exe
    • OpenPS3FTP v1.3 or later

ChangeLog:

v0.6: Use an empty consoleid. Warning: be sure to get my 0.6 version

Installation:

1. Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
    2. Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
    3. Open OpenPS3FTP
    4. Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
    5. Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
    6. Rename CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak
    7. Put my CA27.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA27.cer
    8. Set the PS3’s PRIMARY and SECONDARY DNS server to your PC’s IP address
    9. Reboot your PS3
    10. Start fckPsn-v0.6.exe
    11. Enjoy with PSN

Warnings

If you have followed the OLD guide you need to rename the original CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak and (my) CA24.cer to CA27.cer and you have to restore the old CA24.cer, by renaming CA24.cer.bak to CA24.cer. This is needed since some games use the original CA24.cer. If you lost original cert, you can get it below.

FAQs

Q: fckPSN does not start or prints “Address already in use” as error.
    A: Close anything that is using port 80 or 443, try also to close skype and to disable ICS if you are using it.

Official FckPSN v0.6 with PS3 Console ID Hiding is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    many thx for update but it would be great a small guide how to use this as there is only one file with name fckPsn v0.6 should i just run this and that all ... ?

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    BarryBarryk I love you man it worked. I want to make love to you. Not the way a man makes love to a woman but the way a man makes love to a car. I want to change your oil and test drive you on the highway at 100mph right after i have taken you to the car wash and got you detailed. In other words thanks a million +rep a million.

BTW Why don't you become an official forum helper or something, your pretty good and know your stuff.

can you please give me a guide step by step... cos i do what Installation: say on first page and i still cannot get to connect on psn.

and nothing happened on fckpsn ether..
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

f.png  

Exclamation

Guys, please use "fckPSN" when referring to this, we have a zero tolerance profanity policy and I will ban on sight anyone who doesn't follow this site rule.

sorry for post again i forget to write whenever i want to connect on psn it give me DNS error..

i have set the PS3’s PRIMARY and SECONDARY DNS server to my PC IP address ..?

so by sending empty ps3 id i am supposed to prevent sony from banning me right?

and since i already have configured fpsn for 0.5 exe now i just run 0.6 exe and thats it ? i don't have to mess again with certs?
    Last edited by nikola989; 03-08-2011 at 07:04 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by tigereye View Post
    sorry for post again i forget to write whenever i want to connect on psn it give me DNS error..

i have set the PS3’s PRIMARY and SECONDARY DNS server to my PC IP address ..?
    your secondary dns should not be the same as your primary. Use 208.67.222.222 as your secondary dns instead. Works for me on v0.5, but I've been looking at the v0.6 tutorial and it states use ip for primary and secondary so not sure if the rules haves changed or if that is a typo. It is worth a try though.

Just to confirm, by using fckpsn 0.6, we're connecting to sony without a visible psid, right? are any other requirements (other than this guide) to do so? and can we somehow test if its working before we go online? (by that i mean check what our ps3s send to sony? and how? lol)

cheers

If we connect without a PSID, what happens when we buy things on psn?

Sponsored Links
Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News