Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    avojps24 If you remove it will not spoof the console id, of course. You can use the 0.5 version, which does exactly the same function as the 0.6 without that part of the code.
    well then why would you want to remove the code? why not just use the 0.5 version? I have been using 0.4 and its the exact same thing as 0.5 and i have been online fine. v0.5 only adds support for older fw versions. I was asking because I actually wanted to have my console id spoofed so if sony banned me, they would not be able to ban my actual console and psid.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok, but unfortunately the console id spoof isn't working.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by smellykid101 View Post
    have you gotten an email before? and what cfw are you on?

i've gotten an email from sony, but i don't know if i've actually been banned yet. i had psninja, wipe history, numerous emulators and backup managers. waninkokos v2 3.55 with the geohot together. i did the early version of fckpsn (before the little app was realeased) any suggestions what i should do? i was thinking of formatting and tryin to setup whatever you have. can you help?
    Kinda in the same boat as you. Honestly I'm still a bit stumped on what is going on, nothing solid yet.

I also got the email yep, but never even dared to go back online. Hell, I'd go back to OFW if need be. But didn't know if that was going to guarantee me 'safety' even if you supposedly clean up anything having to do with the JB.

Personally I never used online after I jb'd in late September. I always had the Internet Option on the PS3 set to "Off" and would unplug the Ethernet cable from it. Never ever did I go online besides the very first day Charles became available late that night before it got all popular the next few days. All I did was redeem my Cerberus DLC code for ME2 and log out.

Haven't even played a game since the 'bans' started occurring. You hear reports of people playing completely fine without problem for days, while others mention that as soon as you go online for 10 minutes you'll end up getting banned.

Yes, I'm on PSN for 2 weeks and nothing happened, hope it keeps this way =D.

By any chance did you ever receive that e-mail? I've abandoned my PS3 for two weeks now, got a little freaked when I noticed I had Qrocity and do not recall it being there before above Music.

I'm either going nuts or it somehow got pushed as an update somehow to my PS3 even though I'm on 3.55 and never signed online after the first day with Charles.

7. Put my CA24.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA24.cer

Please could someone explain this peice of the process, i can't seem to find "MY CA24.cer as...."

I think have managed to find where the CA24 was... thank you. I have this issue, i cannot get both fckPSN and PS3DNS to run at the same time, are both cmd boxs ment to stay out on screen, i can only seem to get one or the other.

The other issue i have is that on the Ps3 internet connection test , i can obtain an IP , but it fails when testing the internet connection.

I have put my local IP as the Pri DNS and my router and the Secondary DNS all seems fine.
    Last edited by stue1975; 03-08-2011 at 08:17 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes, I did receive the e-mail, everyone received it.

Hm, I'm in Europe and using US PSN account and haven't get warn mail. I'm using PSN online for about 2 weeks now with fckPSN, PSNinja, and 3.56 spoofer, playing backups online, and didn't get banned.

BTW: for Qrocity icon I think it was already implemented in PS3 update 3.55, was hidden and had a specific time or stopwatch when will it appear under music.

I please, need a better tutorial for a macbook install. I have windows vista vm installed thru parallels desktop trial version, but no luck. I don't even get dns traffic when trying v0.4 or v0.5 thru parallels. I am on osx 10.4.11 and am curios if this is hindering me from establishing a connection.

I know I have everything else right because I was using my friends laptop with windows 7 and v0.5 was working fine. barrybarryk you seem to always have the answers every time I browse.

Do you have any knowledge as to what is preventing me from even getting dns traffic. oh yea, when I start v0.5 it asks me if I want to unblock or block with my firewall, and I click unblock, is it still something in my firewall setup stopping me? please help!

Sorry I don't use osx, but you might want to look at how your vm in parallels is connecting to the network.

ideally you need your vm to connect directly to the router and will have a different ip adress than your osx instance but this isn't always possible due to hardware so you might want to try either "Bridged to Built-in Ethernet Adapter" or "Bridged to AirPort Adapter" then the ip in your vm is the one you'd enter in the PS3

To configure your virtual machine to work in the Bridged Ethernet mode:

1 Choose Configure from the Virtual Machine menu to open the Virtual Machine Configuration
    dialog.
    2 Click Hardware and select Network Adapter in the list.
    3 In the Network Adapter pane, select the adapter you want to use from the Type list and make
    sure the Connected option is enabled.

Thats pretty much all the parallels documentation has to say on it.
    Last edited by barrybarryk; 03-08-2011 at 11:56 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News