Attached below is another update (user-compiled from the GIT via Rift on forum.jailbreakscene.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=799#p641) bringing it to FckPSN v0.6 with changes below:
Developer drizzt has updated FckPSN, bumping it up to v0.6. According to the comment made by drizzt on FckPsN git, this release appears to have fixed consoleid spoofing (correct me if I'm wrong drizzt).
1. Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
2. Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
3. Open OpenPS3FTP
4. Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
5. Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
6. Rename CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak
7. Put my CA27.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA27.cer
8. Set the PS3’s PRIMARY and SECONDARY DNS server to your PC’s IP address
9. Reboot your PS3
10. Start fckPsn-v0.6.exe
11. Enjoy with PSN
Same for me. 0.4 and 0.5 work without a problem but with 0.6 Im getting nice 80710D23 error. Tried everything even replacing cert with one in this file (The cert hasn't changed from 0.5 it seems its same anyway.)
Switched back to 0.5. Works like a charm. Someone please report problems version 0.6 seems to have to drizzt84.
But I'm showing to you what I did, I use Linux, I just had to open the FckPsn.rb (the source code has it) on a text edit and delete the part that I put here. Than you load on terminal and it will work.
For Windows I have no idea how to help since I don't use FckPsn on it.
It looks to me like the problem is its Removing the consoleid, not spoofing it there. So you can just do a data.sub!(/consoleid=.*/, 'consoleid=################') where ############ is the console ID you want.