Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    even with all my anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-spyware programs turned off and my windows firewall off fckpsn 0.3 or 0.4 cmd will not stay open. I won't get the windows firewall popup asking me to allow ruby.exe through but cmd prompt will open and then shutoff and disappear... I know i'm not the only one with this problem and no one can seem to address this problem properly.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Download this and it should work. This is what I did to make it run and stay:

[Register or Login to view links]

Make sure to select windows x64 if you have 64bit version.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I installed java vm 64 when i was trying to use Charles but your help is still appreciated...

Try to run it on compatibility mode. Right click-properties-compatibility- select win xp.

If it does not work then I think at this point the best thing to do is use a VM and install windows xp on it and hopefully it should work.

not working... any help?

<internal:enc/prelude>:3:in `require': code converter not found (ASCII-8BIT to UTF8)

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

error2.jpg  

someone has told me to shutdown/uninstall my IIS services... How would identify IIS services on my pc and shutdown/uninstall them?

Quote Originally Posted by crazelunatic View Post
    even with all my anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-spyware programs turned off and my windows firewall off fckpsn 0.3 or 0.4 cmd will not stay open. I won't get the windows firewall popup asking me to allow ruby.exe through but cmd prompt will open and then shutoff and disappear... I know i'm not the only one with this problem and no one can seem to address this problem properly.
    I still cant connect to psn but I got through this part... when you download fckPsn-v0.4.exe, unrar it and put it in a folder or in the desktop along w/ the file "ARSoft.Tools.Net.dll". Then it won't close and should stay open.

good luck.

Confirmed working on kmeaw 3.55 cfw, running on osx box with parrallels running xp(so i could run the software) oh and internet tethered to my iphone !!!

Awsome job guys.

I had the same troubles with "please update new version" error. But then i realized that it was becasue i had ftp'd over the ca24.CRT file in ACTIVE MODE. This made the file with the wrong permissions.

So i ftp'd it over in PASSIVE MODE. Now everything works flawless. No update error.

So recap: upload the file in PASSIVE MODE, not ACTIVE MODE.

Hope this helps for ppl that have the same error i had.

Thumbs Up

Works great here!!!

I'm running on Waninkoko v2 and no trouble installing the dev_blind or openPS3ftp packages. I already had blackbox however the tutorial clearly states you NEED openPS3ftp, blackbox probably can't see the dev_blind folder so anyone having this problem, do exactly as the tutorial says.

Took a few restarts for it to work, however when I did finally get it working I had also added secondary dns on the PS3 as my routers ip (The one used when configuring/entering the interface of the router), maybe this was a step I missed, not sure, but it's working a treat.

Great work devs, thank you!!

Sponsored Links
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News