Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey chillidawg it might be askin for a lot but do you mind sending me windows xp mode and virtual pc because i'm on an unauthenticated version of win 7.

sorry admins i couldnt resist the DP but this is driving me insane, ive turned off windows firewall completely and i dont get the windows security pop up when running fckpsn 0.3 or 0.4 but both programs will crash regardless. Ive installed .net framework 4.0 and that hasnt worked. + ps3dns still crashes for me after me hitting y in response to it asking me about my pc's ip address
    Last edited by crazelunatic; 02-15-2011 at 09:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Fixed it. Works perfectly. All I had to do is go to system settings and reset the systemIt will ask you that are u sure u want to reset the system press yes. It will restart after that and then go aged and copy the certificate again to the proper directory.

After that go and set the Internet settings and it will work for sure. Thanks for the developer, I used version 0.4.

By the way I'm using win7 x64.
    Last edited by mohammedessam; 02-15-2011 at 10:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is anyone doing this wireless ? cause i just got fckpsn .4 to work on xp virtual machine.. with all the listening values being 0.0.0.0 ?? i know the ips are correct.. but seriously.. does all this have to be hardwired ?

I'm on wireless booth ps3 and laptop.

what are your listening values displayed in the cmd window of fckpsn.. and what are your ip values in the ps3 ?

Does this require 3.55 CFW or can this be done on Hermes 3.41 CFW?

It's not a good idea for advice on closing out programs like anti-virus from PC. I know people are trying to eliminate problems but why would anybody advise people to close out programs that protect your PC from unwanted content?

That being whether for a short period or not. I guess I'm sounding too picky but I have read a few posts about disabling these type programs. I just don't think it's a good idea.

You can't get on PSN with 3.41 so you'll need 3.55 CFW.
    Last edited by tonybologna; 02-15-2011 at 10:44 PM

On CMD the listening walueas are 0.0.0.0
    On my ps3 the first DNS is my pc ip which is 192.168.0.195
    The second server is my router ip which is 192.168.0.1
    Good luck to every one

What I just found out is PS3DNS.exe will conflict with with FckPSn.exe so only one can be run at a time. if you have PS3DNS open FckPSN.exe Will crash and vice versa.. What i did was i skipped having to open PS3DNS.exe and just opened FckPSN.exe and everything worked. So if some of you are having problems logging in to PSN try just using FckPSN.exe only and not using PS3DNS.
    Last edited by thebomb5; 02-15-2011 at 11:02 PM

i can't get windows xp virtual machine because of activation removal i have on my windows 7... any ideas on getting fckpsn 0.4 or 0.3 to run on win 7 64bit?

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News