Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    try this worked for me..

- set first DNS to your pc ip
    - leave second DNS blank
    - turn off firewall (just to check if thats the problem) and all things that use ports.. like skype.. grabit.. msn utorrent to name a few..
    - then run FckPSN.exe (ass admin) (0.4, 0.3 might work didn't try) (DON'T RUN ps3dns)
    - and sign in

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i can only hope something "easier" comes out but i'll post this in a last attempt to get help...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Untitled.png  

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    All having trouble....

1. Install jjolano’s dev_blind and OpenPS3FTP on your hacked PS3
    2. Launch dev_blind so /dev_flash is now writable under /dev_blind
    EXIT
    3. Launch OpenPS3FTP and connect using an FTP client on your PC user :root password: openbox
    4. Browse to /dev_blind/data/cert
    5. Create a backup of the original “CA24.cer” file
    6. Upload the new CA24.cer file from the pack
    EXIT
    7. Set your PS3's Primary DNS to your PC’s IP address (where fckPSN.exe will be running)
    8. Set your PS3's Secondary DNS to your actual DNS server or simply use OpenDNS: 208.67.222.222
    9. Reboot your PS3
    10. Start fckPSN.exe on your PC
    11. Log into PSN!

Just copt this exactly guys it works, if it does not, you messed up somewhere??

every time i try to start fckpsn 0.4 i get a windows firewall message and I allow access but the program crashes...

Banned User
    What windows version?, running as admin?, .net installed?

windows 7 64bit ultimate microsoft.net framework 3.5.1 (when i try to install framework 3.5 i get an error on setup??) and running as admin and i've even try to run it in windows xp sp3 mode and vista etc etc.

Banned User
    Get Net 4, make sure all your anti virus prgrams are closed, don't use skype ect, make sure nothing else is using the same ports.. try closing anything non essential just incase, you have done somthing wrong or something on your pc is messing it up, i'm running win 7 64bit and no probs here.
    Last edited by IHM; 02-15-2011 at 08:12 PM

Those of you having trouble with fckpsn closing as soon as windows firewall pops up, it may be because you are on x64 OS. If that is the case, just use the windows xp windows virtual pc, download and install it and run the program from there.

the only thing you need to change is a setting under networking, by default it uses shared network(nat) change that to the name of your ethernet adapter... should be an option from the dropdown in the virtual pc settings for the xp pc. all virtual pc run at 32 bit on windows virtual pc and the program runs fine just tested it.

Taken from a different site but also tested working by me

For some reason FckPSN 0.4 would not work for me (running Windows 7 Pro x64), but 0.3 does. 0.4 just opens a CMD window and then closes as Windows asks me if I would like to allow the connection. 0.3 for whatever reason stays open and is fine. Other than that, works very well. Great work!

My main problem was finding out my real ip address.

Sponsored Links
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News