The PS3 developers at French site Logic-Sunrise have been hard at work with the FBANext port for the PS3, and today they shared some screenshots with a list of features to the be implemented.
They also said in the coming weeks they are going to release a working Beta with full 1080p support and 60fps like with the XBox 360 port.
To quote, roughly translated: And now, the job development are continuous way, and it is now fifteen SPF obtained by running the CPS2 ROMS.
A first beta of FBAnext PS3 will be presented in a few weeks time to make the emulator playable, with a target of 60FPS in 1080p, like its counterpart 360.
Place the screenshots, and arm yourself with a little patience for the first release rears its nose.
- Support for Roma Capcom CPS-1
- Support for Roma Capcom CPS-2
- Support for Roma Capcom CPS-3
- Support for Roma Cave
- Support the Neo Geo roms
- Support for Roma Sega System 16 (and similar systems), System 18, X-Board, Y-Board
- Support for Roma Toaplan
- Support for Roma Taito 68k
- Support for Roma Psikyo 68EC020/SH2
- Support for Roma PGM
- Support for Roma Konami
- Support for Sega Megadrive roms (savestates are not supported)
- Support of Other Roma (as the creator liked)
- Support comlete sound and graphics
- Supports Multiplayers (1 to 4)
- 100% speed, with most graphics filters
- Supports savestates
- Ease of use through a simple interface
- Support for almost 3000 Roma
- Support for screenshots Titles and Previews
- Roms filterable
- 13 filters graphics software
- 2 filters graphics hardware
- Aspect Ratio Function
- Support for Dip Switch
- Configurable joystick Buttons
- Source code available
- Supports 16 / 9 Street Fighter 3.2 (CPS3)