Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Edgardo678 View Post
    How do I install the roms?
    From the included ReadMe file: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=26011
    Usage
    =====

Place your roms in /dev_hdd0/game/FBAN00000/USRDIR/roms/

The first time you run FBANext, a configuration file called fbanext-ps3.xml will be generated. This file will store your current options.

If you wish to change your rom path, edit fbanext-ps3.xml located at /dev_hdd0/game/FBAN00000/USRDIR/ and modify the paths-rom element with the directory you wish. Please include a trailing slash at the end of your path otherwise no roms will be located.

.Zip/.7z/.rar file extensions are supported.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0z View Post
    Hey guys/gals! Noticed a bunch of folks having problems getting FBANext running because of rom incompatibility. Here's a link (dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/l2Q8atCA) to all roms that run on the latest build.

Hope it helps everyone with issues.. I have not had any problems what so ever since I grabbed it.
    Yeah, I ran some neogeo roms from that set in the latest release of this emulator, and it seems that this has 0 neogeo compatability. So no KOF for me, I guess ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by ness151 View Post
    Yeah, I ran some neogeo roms from that set in the latest release of this emulator, and it seems that this has 0 neogeo compatability. So no KOF for me, I guess ;_;
    Really? Then you must have bad NeoGeo bios. Lemme see if I can remember where I grabbed mine. All my NeoGeo roms run fine.

Really? Then you must have bad NeoGeo bios. Lemme see if I can remember where I grabbed mine. All my NeoGeo roms run fine.
    Please and thank you, that'd be wonderful!

Are we not allowed to post links up all of the sudden? Getting a bit confused here. Am I supposed to just upload the neogeo.zip to the site? Is that legal? Any help from a mod would be greatly appreciated.

As soon as I get an answer i'll hook you up ness151.. peace

It's okay, I got it figured out.

My next question is, is it possible to emulate games such as Capcom vs SNK/SNK2, and any of the system573 games on this emulator?

Are we not allowed to post links up all of the sudden? Getting a bit confused here. Am I supposed to just upload the neogeo.zip to the site?
    To clarify (or confuse ) a bit, we generally require all files to be attached not hotlinked... with the only exception being $DK files. BiOS files are also a "grey" area though, so if you linked to one (vs attaching it) we would approve it... but if you uploaded one here we would likely just reupload it and link to it for you.

Gotcha boss. My problem was I kept trying to link to the Bios I uploaded on Megaupload and it kept giving me an error. Surprised me plenty since, if you look a couple of post up, I've already put a link up before with no issues

Oh well, he's got it working.. all I wanted to help with

Yep, we made it so you have to use 'Advanced Mode' to post them now... but at least he was able to track one down anyway.

can someone please tell me, how can i play metal slug with red blood ?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast