Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ness151 View Post
    You had me, at the download link.

! C:\Users\NOPE\AppData\Local\Temp\fbanext-ps3-r364-4.rar: CRC failed in IV0002-FBAN00000_00-FBANEXT000000001.pkg. The file is corrupt.
    Re-download it. The rar was corrupt, but we have fixed the file - it extracts without issue now!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm having issues, but I want to see if anybody else has them before I post mine.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    exits straight to xmb when i load it.

Works great for me. Remember to put your roms in a folder called: "FBANext-ROMS" on the root of your usb device. As for roms i just used roms from the latest mame set. NeoGeo and CPS 1 + 2 works great. Just remember to also put the Neogeo.zip (Bios) in the folder if you use NeoGeo roms.

Quote Originally Posted by hazzyhaz View Post
    exits straight to xmb when i load it.
    Yeah, that's the problem I was having. I guess I must've done something wrong, but I'm pretty sure I put them in the correct directory.

"Configurable joystick Buttons"

Anyone know where can you configure the Buttons? OR is that feature not implemented on this release?

So what are the installation notes ?

Install PKG ?
    Put Roms In /FBANext-ROMS ?
    Transfer Bios To Installdir ?

Quote Originally Posted by ness151 View Post
    Yeah, that's the problem I was having. I guess I must've done something wrong, but I'm pretty sure I put them in the correct directory.
    Yeah, they're in the right directory. It just keeps booting me back to the XMB.

yeahh ... plz need help to ! i don't have any experience with the FBA Emu.

So i install the pkg i create a dir FBANext-ROMS on a usb then i googled neogeo roms found some roms with the ending *ngp
    copy in the FBANext-ROMS folder on usb but i can't start it ... do i need some special roms for FBANext emu ?

neogeo bios i downloaded and also copied into the FBANext-ROMS folder... but always i got the msg... no roms.
    Last edited by cqd501; 11-22-2010 at 03:07 PM

I doubt that it'd recognize .ngp files, those are roms from SNK's NeoGeo Pocket system, which was much like the Gameboy. The NeoGeo games this supports are the roms from their MVS and AES games (arcade and console)- they'll probably be in .zip format when you find them, because each game is made up of several files, just like everything that you'd typically play in Mame.

Hope this helps! I'm excited to go play me some Marvel vs. Capcom!

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News