Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links

the exploit is true

Sponsored Links
    At demonhades.org they removed it already maybe because it was in the jtag thread but what it said was that he was on a open usb loader 0.5 which was already tested with 3 games killzone 2, pes2008, i dont remember the third one sorry, he also said that the games needed to be patched and that the dumps by lynux didnt work but he said that he didnt want to make the same errors that he made last time that he wasnt going to make it public soon and that he will make a video of the exploit.

In my opinion i prefer for him to keep working on it but i think that we should start uploadin ps3 games but then again it needs to be pached and needs to be dumped other than linux well thats all from my part.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xxkrizxx View Post
    At demonhades.org they removed it already maybe because it was in the jtag thread but what it said was that he was on a open usb loader 0.5 which was already tested with 3 games killzone 2, pes2008, i dont remember the third one sorry, he also said that the games needed to be patched and that the dumps by lynux didnt work but he said that he didnt want to make the same errors that he made last time that he wasnt going to make it public soon and that he will make a video of the exploit.

In my opinion i prefer for him to keep working on it but i think that we should start uploadin ps3 games but then again it needs to be pached and needs to be dumped other than linux well thats all from my part.
    Just cause it was "removed" doent mean anything. I remember that one modchip that was ready to be shipped and was fake(not saying its true/false). But Like you and everyone else said, keep it on the down low until you finish up the process, then maybe get other devs into and such.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News