Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

ES35's PS3 Toolkit v1.0 Official BETA is Now Released

Sponsored Links
    Today PlayStation 3 developer EmersonS35 has released the official v1.0 BETA of his homebrew application known as ES35's PS3 Toolkit alongside some updates and a guide below.

Download: ES35's PS3 ToolKit v1.0 BETA / ES35's PS3 ToolKit v1.6 / ES35's PS3 ToolKit v1.65 / [Register or Login to view links] / ES35's PS3 ToolKit Tutorial

To quote: This is my official Beta Release of ES35's PS3 ToolBox.

Features:
    • Decrypt 3.55 PKGs (retail)
    • Decrypt 3.41 PKGs (debug)
    • Decrypt 3.41 BINs/SELFs (debug)
    • Encrypt 3.55 BINs/SELFs (retail)
    • Encrypt 3.55 PKGs (retail)
    • Create PS3 Confs
    • Drag and Drop
    • Auto Detects 3.55 vs 3.41 PKGs
    • Loads Of Help Info and Explanation

In related PS3 homebrew news, $n!pR has released a PKG Toolkit GUI with details below as follows:

This is my GUI for the signing tools from GeoHot. I might expand it to include other tools later. Tested working with the couple apps I made so hopefully it works just as good for anyone else who wants to try it.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

NOTE: This requires [Register or Login to view links] to run.

Updated version with unself tool included. Version information also added. Various buxfixes including 64-bit OS support. More error handling added + get Content ID automatically.

Update: Nov.02.2012

I am updating the tool to work with SCETools instead which should be able to handle NPDRM files. Please test to see if it works with 3.40/3.55/4.21/4.30 and report back.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

I removed the old tools so if scetools doesn't work with older firmware I might add them back.

Edit: Made some slight changes. If you downloaded it, download again. If it gives an error installing on 3.55 run finalize_package from previous version.

Update: Nov.08.2012
    • Added the option for debug/retail and added AllUnpkg.

Update: Nov.19.2012

Just got the new version which can now build config files from PS3/PSP packages. I've also cleaned up the interface so that it takes up less screen space.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can this decrypt PSNDRM? So that we can activate DLC etc, or get any custom dynamic theme?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wouldn't bet on DLC... would be on front page if something that "Big" was possible....

Custom Dynamic Themes should already be possible...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looking on how that program looks set out within that image, it look quality. thanks.

PS3news, this is why I only us this site now days, worthwhile things come to those that wait

Quote Originally Posted by Denida View Post
    Wouldn't bet on DLC... would be on front page if something that "Big" was possible....

Custom Dynamic Themes should already be possible...
    I have been scouring for custom dynamic themes, premium dynamic themes, etc. nothing as of yet. Perhaps there will be a focus on those types of hacked media soon. I hope as of now that dean will implement ntfs into his next version of multiman, and perhaps CFW that implements ntfs and Mkv support. MKV being open source should have promising results... Also, why has cinavia not been removed as of yet...

Unless I misunderstood what you meant by custom dynamic themes, then there are, this I found at a quick search: gamefront.com/how-to-create-a-customized-dynamic-ps3-theme/

That is a static theme with dynamic photos. Dynamic themes i would give example of the afrika or LBP theme.

Wow, thanks, i like it very much!

Arrow

Another update 1.6 with a tutorial followed by version 1.65 is below with a changelog for those interested...

PS3 Toolkit v1.65 BETA Features:
    • Decrypt PKG
    • Decrypt Self
    • Encrypt Self
    • Encrypt PKG
    • Create PS3 Confs
    • Auto Detects 3.55 vs 3.41 PKGs
    Attached Files Attached Files

sounds interesting.
    RCOs.

By emersons35: I successfully decrypted RCOs, Edited Them, Compiled Them, And Boom. my own XMB. More info soon.
    Also attached below is EmersonS35's PS3 ToolKit v2.0 with source code included and the following changes:

Last And Final Update... v2.0 updates:
    • better tutorial section
    • more bugs fixed
    • gui rearrangements
    • open sourced

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News