Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

EID Root Key Dumper for PS3 4.50 CFW By Flat_z is Released

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his PS3 Disc Key Dumper, Klicensee Dumper and Secure File ID Dumper and PS3 eEID RKDumper, today PlayStation 3 hacker Flat_z has released an EID Root Key Dumper for PS3 4.50 CFW with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35197530/pkg/446_usb.pkg]446_usb.pkg[/ur] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] by zecoxao / [Register or Login to view links] by haxxxen

For those unaware, eid_root_key is needed for these tasks:
    • View & Copy PS3 Internal HDD on a PC
    • CEX to DEX conversion
    • Obtaining Drive keys to use with an ODE

How to use EID Root Key Dumper:
    • Install package and run it
    • The utility will then black screen (no GUI) and restart the console automatically
    • Now in a File Manager or FTP retreive your eid_root_key in /dev_hdd0/game/FLTZ00010/USRDIR/...

To quote: Simply install pkg on 4.50 (CEX) CFW and run and your PS3 will beep 3 times and restart.

Find your root key in dev_hdd0/GAME/FLTZ00010/USRDIR

Tested & working by me
    This is only for 4.50 (CEX)CFW

Enjoy

Update: Here is a small update which prevents displaying of warning message after reboot.

Finally, from aldostools: Beside the features mentioned by harryoke, this tool let you get the "eid_root_key" of your PS3.

The "eid_root_key" is needed if you plan to convert your PS3 from retail (CEX) to debug (DEX).
    You will also need the "eid_root_key" to be able to read the content of your PS3 HDD on the PC (eg. to recover some files if your PS3 doesn't turn on).

If you want to get the key of your Blueray Drive to use an ODE device, the "eid_root_key" is needed too.

Before this release for CFW 4.50 (CEX), it was only possible on CFW 3.55 GameOS or through a tedious process using OtherOS.

On a side note: I released this PS3 HDD Hex Viewer (aldostools.org/temp/ps3_hdd_hexviewer.rar) based on a [Register or Login to view links] of 3141card's ps3 hdd tool with debug function.. this tool also requires the "eid_root_key".

As promised, you version with debug function.

ps3 hdd print <sector number> (show a sector in a simply hex-view)

[Register or Login to view code]

ps3 hdd dump <start sector> <sector count> <dump file name> (self-explaining)

Linked above are flat_z's sources (via zecoxao) with the IRC log below as follows:

[22:33:57] flatz: share this with the community
    [Register or Login to view links]
    [22:34:31] flatz: it contains all my dumpers, two payload frameworks and linux syscon stuff

Finally, from zecoxao (via THIS update) on eid_root_key dumper 4.46 (linked above): I'll now take care of 4.53

U'll now take care of 4.53

I couldn't do this without the help of haxxen, playerkp420, harryoke and flatz. Props to them for the help and testing.

4.53, confirmed working: [Register or Login to view links]

Source: [Register or Login to view links]

PKG and source for 4.21:

If you guys want to help me with 4.65, just port symbols.h and i'll take care of the rest

Just a warning. in case you haven't noticed, i left a readme in each of the source links i distributed. That readme explains how to port to the different firmwares. once you follow it it'll work for other firmwares such as 4.65 or even a dex firmware like 4.46 DEX.

Just ported to 4.65:

I'm done porting. you can get through this yourselves Also, cobra might interfere. don't use it

Could you pack them all together, with sources, as soon you finished porting?

Yes, i can sinsizer. i'm done porting.

To dump to /dev_usb000/ : pastie.org/private/n8hxkaikdpiihljfluenw

PKG: [Register or Login to view links]

Finally, from haxxxen: The built pkg for 4.21 does not work, that i can confirm. thus i have made new ones for cex and dex kernel.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's my trick, and my treat for the day

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That is absolutely GR8 news , we are one step closer to leave 3.55 behind for ever

I am new here. I don't understand when you are saying "Install pkg on 4.50 (CEX) CFW ..."

Where do we install and how? I downloaded pkg and copied it to a usb drive under PS3\UPDATE\.

What next about install exactly. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News